• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Sinkie Male Wants to Date Female Alpha SPG? Subtly Interested In BDSM!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ngpingping1.jpg

Ms Ng Ping Ping, 37, says that among other things, men are most intimidated by her height.

At 1.71m tall, the Asia-Pacific sales manager for a haircare range is usually in five-inch heels.

"Heels make me feel more well-dressed. It's a bit of a power thing for me," she says, adding that she feels she has a palpable presence when she walks into a meeting or makes a presentation in heels.

"I'm quite an alpha female: I'm confident, assertive," she says. "Very seldom does anyone come up to talk to me when my friends and I go out for drinks."

Her guy friends have told her they would be afraid to approach her.

"A male friend told me, 'I feel sorry for people like you. You're good- looking, with a good career. Our egos are too big to approach someone like you, we don't want to be rejected,'" she says.

A male friend told me, 'I feel sorry for people like you. You're good-looking, with a good career. Our egos are too big to approach someone like you, we don't want to be rejected.'''

MS NG PING PING, 37, who has been single for about three years. Although she has been single for about three years, being "old school", she does not actively look for dates and prefers to be introduced to friends of friends who can verify if anyone has a bad track record in relationships.

She finds it hard to meet men through work as most of her career has been in retail, especially in women-dominated fashion retail.

Although she does not "need a guy to pay for me because I can pay for myself", she would like him to share similar interests.

"He should be able to enjoy the kind of lifestyle I lead and make me laugh," she says.

"I eat well, drink well and travel well."

She appreciates fine tipples such as 18-year-old Glenfiddich whisky, and enjoys staying at "good resorts" where she is particular about how comfortable the bed and sheets are.

Because she "doesn't want to be running after kids at 50", she is glad to play with her four-year-old nephew for half an hour each time, before returning him to her elder sister, 40, who works in the conventions and exhibitions industry.

Her last relationship of seven years with an Australian oil and gas executive, who was based in Kuala Lumpur like she was in recent years, ended because "our characters were too strong".

She is looking for mutual strength and support in a relationship, where she and her partner can "take turns to be alpha".

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/men-dare-not-date-her#sthash.D5lzMYmo.dpuf

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I'm quite an alpha female: I'm confident, assertive," she says. "Very seldom does anyone come up to talk to me when my friends and I go out for drinks."

Don't mind me, in my humble opinion I think it got more to do wth your face

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who wants to be her alpha? I once dated an alpha female. Behind closed doors, she enjoys behaving like a submissive. Loads of fun with her while the good times lasted.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A male friend told me, 'I feel sorry for people like you. You're good- looking, with a good career. Our egos are too big to approach someone like you, we don't want to be rejected,'" she says...

How can she be good looking? Either the male friend needs powerful glasses for his eyes or he needs to go for cataract operation. With a face like that, the meimei in Geylang can beat her anytime, eyes closed, in beauty contest.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She needs a Michael Douglas kind of over-powering alpha male to satisfy her longings. Well, maybe M Palmer can give it a try.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can she be good looking? Either the male friend needs powerful glasses for his eyes or he needs to go for cataract operation. With a face like that, the meimei in Geylang can beat her anytime, eyes closed, in beauty contest.

aiyo they are just being diplomatic lah.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i am a gold digger, i will go for her.

If you are looking for companionship maybe it is still alright, if you are looking to have children. She's out. Maybe children to her are just "toys" play and return.

Anyway, come to think of it, at age 37, could be a bit difficult if by the time settle down, it's already 40.

Quote : because she "doesn't want to be running after kids at 50", she is glad to play with her four-year-old nephew for half an hour each time, before returning him to her elder sister, 40, who works in the conventions and exhibitions industry.