• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Citizen of Great China Teaches Rude Sinkie Some Manners!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10986453_10204366813720960_2114873736794752688_n.jpg

11059488_10204366814240973_1726616714445923469_n.jpg

11061678_10204366813240948_6297587361284050684_n.jpg

Hi guys, please take some time to read and SHARE this. APPRECIATES your little help!!!
Im really very troubled and traumatize by the incident that happened to me on friday night .

It was a friday night , 17 july 2015, my friend and I were standing outside the shop name " Ramen Play" waiting to have our dinner at Sentosa. The waitress took us to the table and took our orders.
After waited for about 10 minutes , there was a group of China people came walking into the Ramen Play shop.
There was a particular China guy who seated just beside my friend and was seen kicking my friend's chair repeatedly for no reason. At the meantime, this China guy was fanning himself with the menu.

The incident happened when my friend turn to his left and asked him politely,

" Hi boss, can you stop kicking my chair?"

The China guy became arrogant and started using the menu wanted to slapped my friend's face.
He shouted vulgarities at my friend.
At this moment, i felt that there is something not right and so i listened to my friend and took out my phone trying to get evidence in case of any incident.

This China guy was still shouting very aggressively and threatened to snatch and throw my phone away from me.
Then he stood up wanting to hit me . Luckily my friend who was infront of me tried to block him from hitting me .

At this time, the China guy scolded me again ,

" You are a Singapore dog. Singapore pig. You are not FROM CHINA, so dont talk to me. WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME!"

Vulgarities were being used again by this China guy on us.

My friend and I went out of the shop to make a police report.
This is when the 4 of them followed and came out of the shop . The China guy came out fiecely to me , wanting to beat me up, my friend were helping and blocking him from hitting me.

Suddenly, the CHINA women came running towards me and pushed me with both her hands on my chest.

THE IMPACT ON MY CHEST WAS REALLY PAINFUL .

I was really traumatized and upset with them.

Afterwhich all of them ran away quickly from the place.

I have made a police report but i dont have their particular to go against them .

We have been bullied, insulted, threatened, tranmatised and pushed by the china people but there is nothing i could do.

My friend's finger was injured because of the china guy grabbing his finger away while trying to hit me.

I have short video of them that i have taken.
Both of the videos were short as they became so aggressive that i have to keep my phone away. But I managed to get some of their faces.

Particularly the China women that pushed me on my chest and the China guy who keep attacking me.

I really felt so helpless.
Even the police are on their side.

One of them said to me,
"For example lah, if other people take picture of you, will you be angry?"

( this is the part i feel so helpless because even singaporean police is on their side. But i have my reason for doing that.
What will you do if you see your friend being bullied by a China guy by using the menu wanting to slap your friend's face?)

After my friend and i were being bullied, insulted, threatened, tranmatised and pushed ....
We called the police and this is what i have got back.

I hope you can help me by sharing this around ,
whoever you are and wherever you are..
YOUR LITTLE HELP IS APPRECIATED.
THANK YOU.

https://www.facebook.com/PM041711/posts/10204366814760986

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Communist pig probably flew back to China liao. Report police no use, next time just whack him there and then.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
please follow SOP 1) use hp record video 2) call pulleys!!!!!

where the fucking video? cheebye dead link

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck 'victim' must be stewpig stomper.....he deserves it.
Met his match in the chink.....
Typical sinkie behavior.....take photo, report police, kena hamtum by women no less and kpkb on internet.
The chink was trying to make him vacate the table....appropriate response would be to give him a stern warning probably with kick to his chair.....if he persists then a sucker punch to his fuckface. He will get the message you mean business and back off. Trust me shit like that dun want to get into a fight even if they're in the majority.

Just the other day I met three Viet chaps at a fast food joint.
Young chaps in their 20s.....yakking away louding amongst themselves in their duck language.....
Irritating to say the least.
Just nice when I was leaving the 3 fucktards were standing near the exit.....blocking it and yakking away.
I deliberately shoved one of them roughly while opening the door.....fucktard was shocked but recovered to shouted at me in duck langauge as I was walking away.....I u turned and walked back to him telling him in a stern manner he was blocking my path and asked him if he understands my English?
Kns chow Aqua changed tone
Immediately and said I'm sorry in English. His other 2 companions quiet as church mice.
That's the way you deal with FT trash

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be so happy to glorify the foreigners, especially the commies from PRC, who are basically crude, rude and arrogant.

For every unpleasant encounter of a sinkie with a foreigner, it means a loss of his vote to the pappies in the next GE. Added to this, the unhelpful attitude of the mata mata, it is double whammy for the pappies as the sinkie will become another WP supporter.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical sinkie behavior.....take photo, report police, kena hamtum by women no less and kpkb on internet.
The chink was trying to make him vacate the table....appropriate response would be to give him a stern warning probably with kick to his chair.....if he persists then a sucker punch to his fuckface. He will get the message you mean business and back off. Trust me shit like that dun want to get into a fight even if they're in the majority.

Young chaps in their 20s.....yakking away louding amongst themselves in their duck language.....
Just nice when I was leaving the 3 fucktards were standing near the exit.....blocking it and yakking away.
I deliberately shoved one of them roughly while opening the door.....fucktard was shocked but recovered to shouted at me in duck langauge as I was walking away.....I u turned and walked back to him telling him in a stern manner he was blocking my path and asked him if he understands my English?
Immediately and said I'm sorry in English. His other 2 companions quiet as church mice.

knn i so envy you so lucky can get this type of situation, why i dont have har, i also want leh. :biggrin: i damn itchy to break some fucker's face. but hor whichever fucker you destroy must also remem to destroy his hp, in case he tries to record you and put you on stomp. so remem, must stomp on his hp and smash it into pieces then no evidence :biggrin:

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
so easy its just a lau tiong bastard, one fucking punch is all it takes and he wont wake up in time to catch his flight back to china

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

i would have grabbed his fucking head and sandwiched it in between the door and keep slamming it until his skull cracks and some greyish brain matter starts oozing out

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn i so envy you so lucky can get this type of situation, why i dont have har, i also want leh. :biggrin: i damn itchy to break some fucker's face. but hor whichever fucker you destroy must also remem to destroy his hp, in case he tries to record you and put you on stomp. so remem, must stomp on his hp and smash it into pieces then no evidence :biggrin:

I used to lament too I dun get to run into those sim lim square situations.....or those MRT incidents as I dun take public transport.
But fret not now with this island infested with these ft trash.....you'll run into these shit sooner or later.
Dun need to every time launch into extreme termination mode each time.....need to conserve your energies. As long as get to put them in their place then objective met.
I've realized got many pairs of eyes trained on me at the fast food joint incident....if I've educated even one fellow sinkie in that crowd on how to deal with ft trash then i would've done my job

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....appropriate response would be to give him a stern warning probably with kick to his chair.....if he persists then a sucker punch to his fuckface. He will get the message you mean business and back off. Trust me shit like that dun want to get into a fight even if they're in the majority....

Alamak, easier said than done. How many peace loving locals willing to fight and get entangled in a court case with a foreigner?

You whack him, he gets injured, mata mata come, you to police station and finally, pappies said you xenophobic and chasing away tourists and hurting economy.

The foreigner whacks you, you get injured, you go hospital, you pay medical fees out of your own pocket, cannot claim Medisave for treatment, non-chronic disease. WTF, got no money already, and still pay own medical fees for treatment.

Foreigner run road home, mata mata say cannot do anything, no case, non-seizable offence, cannot arrest him. Foreigner walks free. You can only take out private complaint but how to? Foreigner balek kampong, no longer in sinkieland liao, no shadow, no name.

Come to think of it, sinkies are always losers if pappies do nothing to protect sinkies.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be so happy to glorify the foreigners, especially the commies from PRC, who are basically crude, rude and arrogant.

For every unpleasant encounter of a sinkie with a foreigner, it means a loss of his vote to the pappies in the next GE. Added to this, the unhelpful attitude of the mata mata, it is double whammy for the pappies as the sinkie will become another WP supporter.

John Tan is just playing reverse psychology. He is a PAP hater. Don't be hard on him.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
just order a bowl of ramen noodles, walk past this fucker and "accidentally" trip and spill the whole bowl of hot soup on his lanjiao and then scream loudly into his face "SOLLY SOLLY I SO SOLLY, SOLLY, SO SOLLY, SO SOLLY"

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the end results of their 10 years of Cultural Revolution and all these ah tiongs are still trap in that arena.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, easier said than done. How many peace loving locals willing to fight and get entangled in a court case with a foreigner?

You whack him, he gets injured, mata mata come, you to police station and finally, pappies said you xenophobic and chasing away tourists and hurting economy.

The foreigner whacks you, you get injured, you go hospital, you pay medical fees out of your own pocket, cannot claim Medisave for treatment, non-chronic disease. WTF, got no money already, and still pay own medical fees for treatment.

Foreigner run road home, mata mata say cannot do anything, no case, non-seizable offence, cannot arrest him. Foreigner walks free. You can only take out private complaint but how to? Foreigner balek kampong, no longer in sinkieland liao, no shadow, no name.

Come to think of it, sinkies are always losers if pappies do nothing to protect sinkies.

standing up for your rights is more important. anyway in most petty fight cases so long as there are no deadly weapons or life threatening injuries, the police will just take statements from both sides and if still buay song want to go court usually the magistrate will ask you to settle it privately. me and friends have been through the procedures many times, but sometimes if very lucky will get free stay 1-3 weeks at changi no star hotel. but still worth it lah, you can spend your time reliving your moment of glory how you destroyed the motherfucker, feel damn shiok :biggrin:

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You should understand why PRCs behave arrogantly.

In China, the weak usually behave with courtesy and manners. When you are strong and mighty, you are expected to flaunt it by being rude and belligerent. The ruder you are, the greater you appear. It's the china way of showing your affluence and power.