• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you marry a Thai HISO if you are downtrodden ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many would dare face up to your hiso in-laws ?

I mean the real hiso ones, not the pretenders. Thai ladies who are medical professionals and zip around in sports cars.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In many societies, status is about having $. So how much $ do you have? Is it Less or more than the thai HISO ?

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I googled HISO and got Health Information Standards Organisation.
I dunno what talking this thread. Nigger's out of here.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i belong to lo-so. it's a birthright and family tradition. it's not about money. even with much money, i'm still lo-so. but now that i have less money, my lo-so is so very lo-so, trending down to no-so as nobody wishes to be associated with me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i belong to lo-so. it's a birthright and family tradition. it's not about money. even with much money, i'm still lo-so. but now that i have less money, my lo-so is so very lo-so, trending down to no-so as nobody wishes to be associated with me.

You are also very loh so....saliva more than tea

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone be a 小白脸?

Its very disgraceful for men.

You don't see such things in the bible.

Only Muhammad did that in the Quran.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always weigh pros against cons.

In this world, the heartless often triumph over the mindless.

Nevertheless one cannot be heartless all of his life then he has no life, but it is a courageous one who can be heartless when the occasion calls for it, and to hell with what people say.

Therein lies the dilemma.

[video=youtube;apiq3VN2Ra8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apiq3VN2Ra8[/video]

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many societies, status is about having $. So how much $ do you have? Is it Less or more than the thai HISO ?

Of course less than the Thai hiso. The intriguing part of this question is the Thai hiso sees something in you, perhaps your educational qualifications, your looks, your character or whatever positive you can think of.

The issue now is you are downtrodden, you are not in the best of situation. Somehow a Thai hiso lady sees something positive in you, and wants to be with you. I'm sure for most of us, if we are not successful, for example, a retrenched PMET eking out a living, you will be wary of her hiso parents.

I have come across the rich Thais, and when the are rich, they are really rich, in a very different way from rich Singaporeans.

But let's say you also see something in the Thai hiso lady (apart from her wealth), how would you react to the situation ?

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone be a 小白脸?

Its very disgraceful for men.

You don't see such things in the bible.

Only Muhammad did that in the Quran.

Many people became rich because of their in-laws. Taiwan's Good Timing (郭台铭)and our very Ah Gong are prime examples. It's all about networking.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Few sinkies in HISO would marry a thai. You have no idea if the person is infected with HIV or could have been a male before sex operation. Best to marry ang mo.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course less than the Thai hiso. The intriguing part of this question is the Thai hiso sees something in you, perhaps your educational qualifications, your looks, your character or whatever positive you can think of.

The issue now is you are downtrodden, you are not in the best of situation. Somehow a Thai hiso lady sees something positive in you, and wants to be with you. I'm sure for most of us, if we are not successful, for example, a retrenched PMET eking out a living, you will be wary of her hiso parents.

I have come across the rich Thais, and when the are rich, they are really rich, in a very different way from rich Singaporeans.

But let's say you also see something in the Thai hiso lady (apart from her wealth), how would you react to the situation ?

This is where you are fundamentally wrong.
Rich thai dun equal to hiso thai.
And you obviously never met the real Rich sinkies before.
Sorry I'm no expert in this.....I think resident tycoon número uno will chime in soon

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is where you are fundamentally wrong.
Rich thai dun equal to hiso thai.
And you obviously never met the real Rich sinkies before.
Sorry I'm no expert in this.....I think resident tycoon número uno will chime in soon

You are modest. You are truly an expert in this.

From a hypothetical situation, you were already able to make many factual assertions.

Last edited: