• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Tan Cheng Bok to be the next PM - Let us all work towards this goal

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tanchengbocksmall.jpg

A United Opposition under Tan Cheng Bok is the only way PAP can be unseated in the next General elections.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's very old and haven't say anything that he wants to do for sinkies. Who cares if he wasnt invited to some parties. Why not he give the chance to run to tan jee say?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can feel PAP in his blood and bones.

I would rather Goh Meng Seng be the next PM.

Just because an ex-PAP member says something against the PAP, he suddenly becomes a national hero ?

OTC requested to see the books, and he became a national hero. Everything he did when he was with PAP has been forgotten.

Don't be naive, Sinkies.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can feel PAP in his blood and bones.

I would rather Goh Meng Seng be the next PM.

Just because an ex-PAP member says something against the PAP, he suddenly becomes a national hero ?

OTC requested to see the books, and he became a national hero. Everything he did when he was with PAP has been forgotten.

Don't be naive, Sinkies.

Nanospeed, you should be open minded and fair. What's wrong with selecting Jover Chew ?