• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposing my ex girlfriend's deceit, lies and treason

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fark you understand! I am not your enemy why you behave like one? Cheebye kia, so what I vote PAP? Politics is not the concern in this thread. This is about the treason committed by my ex. I want to take her to court! I want her to stand at UN tribunal at the hague and face international sanctions!

And for your info, yes I am PAP supporter, and not only that, a lot of my friends support me on this and give me lots of encouragement.

It seems that you oppie supporters are all fucked up and no empathy for the plight and suffering of others.

Gotze must have a langjiao the size of a towgay.
Do your fuck last a minute? Or less?

Like all other cheebye pap supporters. All cockroaches and leeches and crony wannabe.

Do you give her half a shade of grey when you fuck her so she need other cocks in her?

I will fuck for 4 hours none stop not including foreplay.
I will fuck her into 7 heaven and back again and give her all the colors in the rainbow so she will beg me to fuck her again.
She will give sob story to you to get money to buy me all kinds of presents

She told me about you, a towgay who cannot cum half the time and fucking PAP supporter as well and giving her at best half a shade of grey.

:kma:

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/singaporeans-would-be-doubly-angry-if-they-knew-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound sore, so is she your gf, mistress, fwb or your sugarbabe... some detailed background story should put matters into perspective.

btw u said you wouldnt mind commercial sex, so u dulan u never get to pay to fuck, is becoz u share her with others or u havent taste abalone?

She was my gf

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was my gf

i know someone in a similar situation like you, so i understand how you feel. my advice is to forget it and move on with your life. no point dwelling on it, just take it like a stock market loss. u also came to the wrong place for advice, this is a very cruel and ruthless place. u came in here on fire and looking for water but instead kerosene is poured on you :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If CBT, must report police lah. It's criminal, not civil. Even lawyers cannot write letters with threat of criminal proceedings.

Honestly, I doubt if there is a CBT case. More likely 'breach of contract'' between two parties. In this case, lovers or ex-lovers. CBT cases almost always happen outside lovers' arena.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS should move on. He must have realised that it is better to be loved than to love someone. The pain is less when you are loved. All part of growing up. Move on. Many "bicycles'' waiting for riders in the market place.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS should move on. He must have realised that it is better to be loved than to love someone. The pain is less when you are loved. All part of growing up. Move on. Many "bicycles'' waiting for riders in the market place.

Million of people fall in and out of love every day but the earth do not stop turning . I chose to have love and be hurt rather then never dare to take that step . Love hurts and love heals .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Million of people fall in and out of love every day but the earth do not stop turning . I chose to have love and be hurt rather then never dare to take that step . Love hurts and love heals .

Fuck the love lah.. It is all about violating the pussy.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for your sensible advice.

Forgiveness is the mark of a strong man. I shall move on.

You are right, bro. The world is bigger than one girl. Many fish in the pond. Perhaps I will just write off all my losses as a bad investment. Nothing more to do. Sometimes you buy a stock and the company go bankrupt. Shit happens.

After reading much advice from all the bros, here I feel much better! Thank you all!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I doubt if there is a CBT case. More likely 'breach of contract'' between two parties. In this case, lovers or ex-lovers. CBT cases almost always happen outside lovers' arena.

Precisely, not that she is holding TS' money as stakeholder or trustee.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to expose her.

She is a prostitute. Just dump her. As for deceiving the landlord, you are not a party to the tenancy agreement, the matter is not your worry.

得饶人处且饶人.

If you are really hurt because she became a prostitute, exposing and shaming her will not heal your wound. Find a good girl quickly.

We are not interest in his wound. We are only interested in her hole.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right, bro. The world is bigger than one girl. Many fish in the pond. Perhaps I will just write off all my losses as a bad investment. Nothing more to do. Sometimes you buy a stock and the company go bankrupt. Shit happens.

After reading much advice from all the bros, here I feel much better! Thank you all!

Well said, you did the right thing. Those gifts or help you gave her, you gave it willingly, so you shouldn't expect it back just becoz you feel betrayed, although from what you said, she was probably ripping you off. But still a real man should na de qi fang de xia. Take it as a lesson bro, after all there is still a long journey ahead of you... You should know better by now what sort of character you'll find in your next partner, and the telltale signs of when something goes wrong.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was my gf

HOI!

Your towgay too fucking pathetic !

You cannot fuck even if your life depend on it which is why you voted PAP

You cannot fuck long and fuck hard and fuck strong and you come here to moan and whimper like the fucking towgay that you are.

Fuck off and let others fuck her shiok shiok shiok while you do a hand job with ArseLoon sister photo , if you can even do a hand job.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know someone in a similar situation like you, so i understand how you feel. my advice is to forget it and move on with your life. no point dwelling on it, just take it like a stock market loss. u also came to the wrong place for advice, this is a very cruel and ruthless place. u came in here on fire and looking for water but instead kerosene is poured on you :biggrin:

The bros would all up him and por his lampar had he kept his promise to share contact and pics.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bros would all up him and por his lampar had he kept his promise to share contact and pics.

This is just some story created by sinkie PAP losers to test water here lah.. but of course that is always the outcome of a manginas. I think he wants to see if such behaviour is considered a mangina.. sad to say, it is.

There is no need to do any shit with the girl.. manginas do not know how to attract women and thought that by giving money and care and concern, they can get the women. This is sooooo old school.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe you should change your nick to mangina.. it suits you. what is the fucking big deal about woman?? Only mangina losers make women as their priority in life.

And by behaving like that, you will always become a slave to women which those fucking bitches love to get their hand on for their selfish benefits. People like you are liability and a disgrace to real men and society.

can you see that Mangina = feed the selfishness of female bitches.. Hope you can see that.

Mangina is similar to ball-less sinkie losers who allow their govt to screw their ass daily. Ball-less sinkies losers and PAP low life ( PAP ib, RC members etc) feed the self-interest and self-serving interest of the PAP.. All these are the liability of the society.