• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposing my ex girlfriend's deceit, lies and treason

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a couple break up (as I recently experienced), usually the argument is just between the two of them.

But in this case, what she did hurt not only me, she also violated the trust placed in her by other people. She cheated them as well, and they had to bear the brunt of what she did.

I was not the only victim of her deceit and her lies.

She had committed treason not just to me, but to people around her - including her landlord. Her actions deserve the strongest condemnation and every landlord in Singapore should be warned about her.

In such a situation, should i continue to respect her privacy and keep the matter between us, or should I expose her?

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please expose her. I love such a girl. Simply my kind.

When a couple break up (as I recently experienced), usually the argument is just between the two of them.

But in this case, what she did hurt not only me, she also violated the trust placed in her by other people. She cheated them as well, and they had to bear the brunt of what she did.

She had committed treason not just to me, but to people around her - including her landlord. Her actions deserve the strongest condemnation and every landlord in Singapore should be warned about her.

In such a situation, should i continue to respect her privacy and keep the matter between us, or should I expose her?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

what is this about? what kind of cheating did she commit, have sex with another guy, not paying her rental, borrow money and never return???

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is this about? what kind of cheating did she commit, have sex with another guy, not paying her rental, borrow money and never return???

She has committed many crimes, but one of them in particular stands out as the most prominent:

She became a prostitute, and she brought one of her customers to the HDB room that she rented to have sex with him. AND HER LANDLORD CAME BACK AT THE RIGHT MOMENT AND CAUGHT HER IN THE ACT, BRINGING A STRANGER HOME AGAINST HIS EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMERCIAL SEX.

Her Facebook account is open to public viewing.

Should I expose her? This is just one of her numerous crimes against humanity!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has committed many crimes, but one of them in particular stands out as the most prominent:

She became a prostitute, and she brought one of her customers to the HDB room that she rented to have sex with him. AND HER LANDLORD CAME BACK AT THE RIGHT MOMENT AND CAUGHT HER IN THE ACT, BRINGING A STRANGER HOME AGAINST HIS EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMERCIAL SEX.

Her Facebook account is open to public viewing.

Should I expose her? This is just one of her numerous crimes against humanity!

must be a PRC, expose here and let us know.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to expose her.

She is a prostitute. Just dump her. As for deceiving the landlord, you are not a party to the tenancy agreement, the matter is not your worry.

得饶人处且饶人.

If you are really hurt because she became a prostitute, exposing and shaming her will not heal your wound. Find a good girl quickly.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one cannot work find another one lah. Why take it so hard?

Better check if you got Aids.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are just jealous that she dumped you for someone else and you are hoping mad. You stupid loser. Ha Ha.

You loser. I was the one who dumped her when the landlord informed me about her act of treason. In fact her landlord evicted her out of his flat and made her forfeit her deposit when he realized she had been bringing male clients home for commercial sex.

Luckily the landlord and I are good friends, and he let me know what act of treason she had committed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You loser. I was the one who dumped her when the landlord informed me about her act of treason. In fact her landlord evicted her out of his flat and made her forfeit her deposit when he realized she had been bringing male clients home for commercial sex.

Luckily the landlord and I are good friends, and he let me know what act of treason she had committed.

the landlord not your friend lah.. the least he could do for you was to file a field report if she was as good a fark as the returning customers claimed to be.

but i dont mind being your friend and file a report for you. afterall what are friends for.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure if if she committed any crimes or violated any laws. If she did, you should report her to police.

大义灭亲。