• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 Year-Old Sinkie MeiMei Gets Away With Theft? No Hand Chopping?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the female worker that stole total of $2300 while working as a midnight shift on a supermarket near her place in the north area, passing a few packet of cigarettes to her friends as well during her midnight shift work.

theft-from-supermarket-police-cant-do-anything_1.jpg

The establishment had make an police report against her but just seems that the policeman didn't make any action as the policeman in charge told the owner of the supermarket that this is not the first time she had committed the crime by stealing. This incident happened nearly a week ago and no action had seems to be taken by the policeman.

The funny thing is that the worker still dare to contact the manager Incharge that when she is able to work again ?

When the owner had contacted the theft worker on when she will return all the money, the silly girl still dare to talk back and say.. You can get it from the police!

From my point of view, is this sort of an earning technique that this girl goes around stealing and cheating money from any of her workplace and goes off "through" the police ???

Instead the police can't do anything because she is just an 17 year old girl?

By the way I'm not doubting the ability of the Singapore police force. On the other hand I was wondering what kind of family will raise such a child with such an "intelligent " skill that she is able to run away from all sort of establiment that she had been through by stealing the money and say, " while.... You can get it from the police"!

People, I just want you all to beware of this theft and please DONT LET HER IN TO YOUR ESTABLISMENT AND JUST TAKE AWAY YOUR HARD EARN MONEY.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/girl-steals-2300-supermarket-police-cant-do-anything

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SPH is afraid she will go to LI and bring some banglas back to burn their police cars.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gal cannot be punished because she is clearly spastic. Which thief will call up and ask for the job back after being caught stealing?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes... i ll tie her up like bondage and then prepare whip and candle... not escher type. but drip drip.

btw, what make the manager so sure it is her who stole it. there is no evidence or she would hv been charge. the reason she asked to go back is that there may be an imminent case of complain coming from MOM as her employment terms would clearly state a full month backpay if he wants to discharge her.

so when i look at her honest face, and how i can bakuke them... i believe her.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore authorities have no problems going after "some" minors if they really want to. Only have to look at the case of Amos Yee who was only 16.

It is just that the police are being lazy.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are not hearing the full story. If police really dun wanna take action, the owner cannot escalate higher?

Come on, maybe the writer can identify himself to shed more light instead of writing a half fuck letter.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This is the female worker that stole total of $2300 while working as a midnight shift on a supermarket near her place in the north area, passing a few packet of cigarettes to her friends as well during her midnight shift work.

The establishment had make an police report against her but just seems that the policeman didn't make any action as the policeman in charge told the owner of the supermarket that this is not the first time she had committed the crime by stealing. This incident happened nearly a week ago and no action had seems to be taken by the policeman.

The funny thing is that the worker still dare to contact the manager Incharge that when she is able to work again ?

When the owner had contacted the theft worker on when she will return all the money, the silly girl still dare to talk back and say.. You can get it from the police!

From my point of view, is this sort of an earning technique that this girl goes around stealing and cheating money from any of her workplace and goes off "through" the police ???

By the way I'm not doubting the ability of the Singapore police force. On the other hand I was wondering what kind of family will raise such a child with such an "intelligent " skill that she is able to run away from all sort of establiment that she had been through by stealing the money and say, " while.... You can get it from the police"!

People, I just want you all to beware of this theft and please DONT LET HER IN TO YOUR ESTABLISMENT AND JUST TAKE AWAY YOUR HARD EARN MONEY.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/girl-steals-2300-supermarket-police-cant-do-anything

17 cannot charge meh? 16 can go jail and IMH liao

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
yes... i ll tie her up like bondage and then prepare whip and candle... not escher type. but drip drip.

btw, what make the manager so sure it is her who stole it. there is no evidence or she would hv been charge. the reason she asked to go back is that there may be an imminent case of complain coming from MOM as her employment terms would clearly state a full month backpay if he wants to discharge her.

so when i look at her honest face, and how i can bakuke them... i believe her.

Just remember that you either cannot pay her for the sex or just dont fuck her at the end....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

theft-from-supermarket-police-cant-do-anything_1.jpg

An ideal candidate that PAP will welcome to their fold.
Likely to be ministerial calibre as she started so young and so capable in taking what is not hers to take

EXACTLY THE WAY PAP IS DOING TAKING OUR MONEY, AND FROM WHAT I READ, OUR ORGANS THAT THEY HOTA AWAY TO SELL FOR EVEN MORE MONEY THAT THEY CAN THEIR CRONIES CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/singaporeans-would-be-doubly-angry-if-they-knew-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
POLICE ARREST 17 YEAR-OLD SUPERMARKET STAFF FOR THEFT

Submitted by farhan on Sun, 19/07/2015 - 11:55am

Following an earlier complaint by a reader about the police being unable to do anything against a 17 year-old female thief who stole money from his supermarket, police have arrested the alleged thief for committing theft, a police spokesperson said on Sunday.

According to the police, a report was made on Wednesday that cash was stolen from Fortune Supermarket located at Block 463 Sembawang Drive. Officers from Ang Mo Kio Division arrested the teen on Saturday, and seized S$300 in cash, 72 lucky draw vouchers, four packets of cigarettes and two bags.

The teen will be charged with criminal breach of trust as a servant on Monday, the police said. If found guilty, she faces up to 15 years’ jail and may also be fined.
Editor's Note:

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/police-arrest-17-year-old-supermarket-staff-theft
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff - See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-supermarket-staff-theft#sthash.X35uZqpf.dpuf

oh dear.... i hope to see her soon under the yellow condom project