• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS Boy Kena Stabbed! Cannot Play With His Balls For A Week!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stabmain.jpg

A Secondary One boy was sent to the hospital after getting stabbed during a fight at Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road).

Stomper Fahim alerted Stomp to the incident that happened on Wednesday, Jul 15.

He wrote:

"There was a stabbing in ACS Barker road today. The police were called in and one boy was taken to hospital by ambulance.

"The condition of the other boy is unknown though we are aware that he was also attacked."

The boy in question had shared a photo of his face injury on Instagram, saying that he "can't play ball for a week".

The police have confirmed the incident with Stomp.

A spokesperson said:

"Police received a call on July 15, 1.57pm requesting for assistance along Barker Road.

"Upon police arrival, it was established that a case of voluntarily causing hurt has occurred.

"A 13-year-old youth was conveyed conscious to KKH.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ld-gets-stabbed-at-acs-barker-road#xtor=CS1-2

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ACS is no longer the school it was.

Now any shite from HBD slum can dump is son there.

Yeah... looks like the standards have dropped. ACS students are used to be known for their "natural aristocracy" decorum albeit they are also known to be snobbish, but certainly not for boorish behavior like this.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah... looks like the standards have dropped. ACS students are used to be known for their "natural aristocracy" decorum albeit they are also known to be snobbish, but certainly not for boorish behavior like this.

Wasn't this some time ago?....one "TV Child" actor, studied there? stole some handphones or something? "rumoured" that the mother wanted to donate something for the school to let the child off? & "rumoured" that the "actor" was "taken to Australia"....it is no longer the Class that ACS was....not today!!:rolleyes:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of sports, maybe yes. In terms of academic excellence, seriously ACS can just fark off.

My son is from Raffles. My understanding from my son is that RI and ACS have a long-time rivalry that is nearly as old as Singapore itself.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son is from Raffles. My understanding from my son is that RI and ACS have a long-time rivalry that is nearly as old as Singapore itself.

John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, you are f**ded. You son is in the same school as Kong Hee, Ren Ci monk, and Jover Chew. Stupid fellow.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
please stop mentioning all these great people in the same breath as the moniker JohnTan. they will be embarrassed to be in the same rotten league. if you want names, please consider jason chua, neo gim huah, Edz Ello, Johari Mohd Rais and chua sisters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't the Barker Road campus full of ah bengs and sam seng kias? The future leeders go to ACS (Independent) at Dover. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ACS is still a school for natural aristocrats. I understand that ACS (Barker) is a school for ACS (I) rejects. The natural aristocrat ACS is the ACS (independent).

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, you are f**ded. You son is in the same school as Kong Hee, Ren Ci monk, and Jover Chew. Stupid fellow.

Geez... this is the real world. Even the white school also has a few black sheeps. I feel paiseh.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother what school your kid go to?

WHY BOTHER TO QUE AND QUE WHEN PINOYS AND INDIANS AND OTHERS ELSEWHERE FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS THAT THEY CAN CHEAT CAN ALL
COME INTO STINKAPORE AND GET WORK WHEN YOU AND YOUR KIDS CANNOT GET WORK

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STRING UP A FUCKING PAP OR THEIR RUNNING DOG
NECKLACE THEM AND SEE THEM BBQ

SEND THEM TO JOIN LKY

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother what school your kid go to?

WHY BOTHER TO QUE AND QUE WHEN PINOYS AND INDIANS AND OTHERS ELSEWHERE FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS THAT THEY CAN CHEAT CAN ALL
COME INTO STINKAPORE AND GET WORK WHEN YOU AND YOUR KIDS CANNOT GET WORK

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STRING UP A FUCKING PAP OR THEIR RUNNING DOG
NECKLACE THEM AND SEE THEM BBQ

SEND THEM TO JOIN LKY

Welcome back, escher. I see that Sam has let you out of the doghouse. :biggrin: