• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A true Gem: Friend Zoned With Benefits - MGTOW

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;WCorrcJVdpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCorrcJVdpI[/video]

How to friendzone with females and make a business out of it.. Amazing!!

You're probably thinking to yourself why in the hell would I want to be in the friend zone with a woman in the first place? What could I possibly have to gain? And if you haven't figured it the benefits of this then I say start using your imagination. Many women are looking to have as many beta males orbiting them and providing them free services as possible. What if you as a man could start taking advantage of this. This has been one of the keys to building my service based photography and video business over the last five to ten years. Women are the ones that hire men like me to capture them at their so called best moments and make them look good so that their other female friends will envy the illusion of an amazing life that they are supposedly living. Every time I take a picture of a two hundred pound woman with cancles and back boobs and make her look five to ten years younger she is a thousand times more grateful then when her husband tells her she doesn't look fat in her red dress. If you're like most of the guys listening to this channel anywhere from his early twenties to his late thirties and you have a product or skill to sell, getting friend zoned by dozens of different women could be a goldmine for you. I never really thought about it before but around eighty to ninety percent of my clients are women in my business. And I can't tell you how many times I would send a bill or invoice to a woman or tell her how much she owed me for a service and then her husband would come into the room open his checkbook and sign on the line and give me the money. My customer is usually not the woman herself but instead her well to do husband or even father or boyfriend in some cases. Being friend zoned to a married woman with a rich and stupid male patron has it's privileges. I can go over do a project with her at her house or a wedding or event, get a home cooked meal and get better service then her husband gets at home because I'm treated like a house guest. I say that we men as entrepreneurs if you can learn to take advantage of dumb women and feed off the wallets of their mangina husbands you're teaching them a lesson for marrying stupid women in the first place. Typical jobs that lend themselves very easily to this form of manipulation include, personal trainer because a lot of middle aged women are looking for a male personal trainer and their husband won't jog in the 90 degree heat with them outside in the middle of the summer.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be honest, how many of you guys behave like what the author describes, i mean the mangina husband.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its nothing new, just go read up on the ladder theory.
http://laddertheory.com/

This just espouse how you can "benefit" from it if you are in the friend ladder.

it is not about new or old.. it is just a post for reality check for males and females. in other words, the hard truth.

Many a times, females like to get free stuffs from men.. after getting into a relationship for sometime, the female start to ask about buying a house.

Fuck the bitch.. if i am going to use my own money to buy a house, i am the one who decided whether i will buy it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another hard truth:

MARRIAGE LAWS ARE BETWEEN THE MAN AND THE STATE; NOT THE MAN AND THE WOMAN"!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another enlightening comment:

It's no wonder governments like women working. income tax + consumption through women (more taxation). It's said that women do 80% of the household spending. So that's a huge market. You can make a lot of money selling stuff to women because they are so utterly impulsive. Women have a tendency to scavenge for "the best" stuff. In prehistoric times and later that used to be mushrooms and eatable plants. Nowadays this process is replaced with shopping.
I worked in retail and have seen women spending hundreds of their men's Euro's on stupid stuff they already had, but in a different color. They also tend to use their earned money as madmoney, while contributing little to the household. Disgusting.

You want to become rich? Just exploit women's sense for fashion and urge for group affiliation. You can think about so many products. Kitchen utensils, clothing, decorative knickknacks, cosmetics, food items such as organic food items. You want a brand? Hello Kitty, Forever 21, Chanel, H&M, Maybelline, the list is endless.

There is another thing that triggers them emotionally: letting them think they're helping the world through consumption. You want a billion Dollar example? Pink Ribbon. There is another good trigger: putting something "on sale".

Ultimate formula: Big $$= group sensation+sale+environment friendly/patron+health+fashion and style+represents youth

Men could care less about a percent or 5 of the profits going to Africa. Well women are very susceptible to "doing the right thing". Also men tend to buy more durable goods (like a laptop, tv, car, guitar) while women focus on replaceables and items that need constant expansion and recurrent expenditure like: (designer) pets, nice things for the baaaaby (useless after 3 months) , perfume (more and more is needed), flowers, replacing home furnishing (god why replace what is good)
You know who shops for Christmas decorations? Women and senior mangina's. Again. Women buying stupid shit.
You don't believe me? Take a trip to the mall, or walk the maze in the Ikea. Ever seen some over the hill woman there doubting about buying some ugly floor rug? "Honey, look at these nice pillows" Those men are more domesticated than my trained dog is. Carts full of stupid shit. Things a man would never ever put into his own house. Decorative stinky flower wax candles made by Chinese children. Give me a break. Women buy them in droves. To put them in the house and never light them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This reminds me of a lecture I saw from Ralph Murphy, the former president of the American songwriter's rights association ASCAP.

He stated to write a huge hit you have to write it in a way that puts the woman in the best light possible.

His reasoning is that women buy most records and they don't want to hear anything that's critical of them. And if you listen to the top 10 on any given week then you'll notice that none of them are critical of women but often you'll hear music that's from a female perspective and critical of a man.

You can write a million dollar pop hit if you play to women's vanity.

So guys, get into the dumb womens' pocket and get the whole lot of money from them..or let their mangina husband pay for it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The video talks about divorce lawyer so i present a youtube video of a rich divorce lawyer:

[video=youtube;QUMAyLIx5I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUMAyLIx5I0[/video]

Go to 4:33 and that rich divorce lawyer ask the girl to show her cleavage and she gladly do so.. It means when you are rich, you can ask the women the do anything and talk down to them.

That is how cheap women can be.

Last edited: