• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straits Times: There are no cabs because many Singapore taxi drivers are busy gamblin

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Straits Times: There are no cabs because many Singapore taxi drivers are busy gam

the last i checked singapore is a free country
people have freedom to gamble
even taxi drivers

here you can see the opposition if win power
will bring more control
will bring less freedom than PAP

singapore will truly be a horrible place if pap lose in next GE

Singapore blocks access to overseas gambling websites
http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/singapore-blocks-access-overseas-gambling-websites

Your idea of freedom is like the choice between fried egg or bean sprouts for your prison meal.

Keep up the good work, slave. :rolleyes:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Straits Times: There are no cabs because many Singapore taxi drivers are busy gam

There will always be a gap or you can't get a cab during the peak hour. If everyone can get a cab at the Peak hour, that mean there are lots of cab driver around. I worry for the economy too...

In Taipei, once you stepped out of the hotel and stood at the road side to hail a taxi, you would find more than one cab suddenly zooming at you from nowhere to pick you up.

In snkieland, you could wave for a cab until your arm dropped off and not a single cab would stop for you.

Why? The cab drivers not interested in picking up fares, only interested in getting side incomes and using the cab as private vehicle, lah.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

i only stating the hypocrisy of opposition supporters, i do not contribute any idea.

fuck off , fatass.

taxi drivers can gamble any time of the day. gambling at peak period when they have most customers is retarded. no taxi driver will do that. go commit sudoku, fatass shithead!