• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Power Outage At Bukit Panjang! Are You Surfing SBF In The Dark?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, and from 3rd world to 1st world and back again, hahaha, how comical.
Really the Sampan whatever shit version that pinky spoke about.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fortunately this outage took place in the West, where our PAP has a strong unassailable lead over the useless opposition. PAP will still win the elections with ease. At most lose only 0.5% of the swing votes. Thank god!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fortunately this outage took place in the West, where our PAP has a strong unassailable lead over the useless opposition. PAP will still win the elections with ease. At most lose only 0.5% of the swing votes. Thank god!

Hail, PAP ! You didn't really expect our Opposition to excel do we ? When Hongkees, Taiwan, and the world rally for Amos and our rights our dearest "Our other Voice" keeps mum.........

Let me tell you any new or unknown will have better integrity than these empty promises oppos is it not ?

The people has awaken but the oppo has fallen asleep. rofl..........

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public housing these days, sibei substandard, yet you pay through your nose..

Singaporeans are slaved to their houses, those with flooring popping up, exploding toilets, leaking windows and roofs and now, they even cut costs on power substations.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is better to be prepared these days, with the ultra efficient, over paid MIW in charge. Nowadays, in my bag, when I work, 1 small torch light ( LED), one face mask, one disposable raincoat, one small bottle of medicate d oil, one eyemo, one strip of paracetamol & others.

At home, stock of instant mee, torch light ( big), mineral water by gallons, raincoats, ponchos, gas masks, candles ( plenty of them) matches, lighters...etc.

if possible one generator...( who knows?)...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SP helping residents to cut their utilities cost and give the younger generation what it like to live in old arsehole era. It a good way to show how incompetent johntan ah gong was in the past. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SP helping residents to cut their utilities cost and give the younger generation what it like to live in old arsehole era. It a good way to show how incompetent johntan ah gong was in the past. :rolleyes:

They will tell you, SG50 experience...this was common in Bukit Panjang 50 years ago, when those living there lived in kampungs, of filament bulbs, gas powered lamps, or other lamps, draw water from wells or the public faucet..

IT IS A SG50 EXPERIENCE.....look, those running the country is bringing you backwards... ha ha ha repent, you 60%..

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I received many complains from malay macik.
they cooked curry and nasi lemak and kueh keuh and half way no electricity.
many malay shout: PAP pukimak when suddenly no electricity.
i guess it is another SG50 celebration to train sinkies to be tougher and survive without electricity

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is better to be prepared these days, with the ultra efficient, over paid MIW in charge. Nowadays, in my bag, when I work, 1 small torch light ( LED), one face mask, one disposable raincoat, one small bottle of medicate d oil, one eyemo, one strip of paracetamol & others.

At home, stock of instant mee, torch light ( big), mineral water by gallons, raincoats, ponchos, gas masks, candles ( plenty of them) matches, lighters...etc.

if possible one generator...( who knows?)...

many americans carry EDC and they put torch light, handiplast, medication, mozzies patches etc and a swiss knife.
it is time for sinkies to do that.