• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sbs bus driver chases soldier off the bus for not having money in ezlink card

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true-singaporean.jpg

Our soldiers are protecting OUR country, keeping OUR country safe. Yet they are treated like this.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/sbs-bus-driver-chases-solider-bus-not-having-money-ezlink-card

Does our PM's wife have any comments?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS men foot soldiers are expendable in PAP dictatorship, first to sacrifice with zero rewards (LKY funeral media circus, annual NDP weekly duties leading to 9Aug, pathetic pay, detention for physically weak (IPPT),disruption via open mob,ICT.....)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have got one of those credit cards which you can also use as an EZ Link card and value top-ups are automatic. :wink:

9qG65mE.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no free lunch, and transport companies are not charities! :mad:

Besides, the fares are very affordable! :biggrin:

Oh we know public transit companies are not charities. They are monopolies making a bundle of us, thanks to the government. Only PAP meritocracy can reward a useless CEO of SMRT with more than $2 million in pay for no results.
There is free lunch ...only for the PAP elites. Yourself, included?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bosses of the NS guys is very one kind lah. I remember my time of slavery, slave wages & you are expected to risk life & limb for these ungrateful bosses. Really get angry when they claim it is a privilege to serve NS:rolleyes: With increasing costs of bus fare & other things the NS boys must be struggling to make ends meet.

If there is a real emergency I won't be surprised if some of them don't turn up for the big show. They can use the excuse that nothing in Spore is free.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Service to the CUNTRY cannot be measured in monetary, ask Josephine Teo. Only Ministers service to cuntry can be measured in monetary.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when nsman r paid less than blanga. Soon paper general will commend them for walking hm from stagmont camp to pasir ris as good exercise to keep fit.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ezlink card no credit can still use cash. $500+ a month still can spend all?

anyway bus driver has been marking NS boys since christ was a corporal. nothing new, those days driver open eye big big to see nsf buy ticket using the old magnetic stored value card and will ask where he going if the driver spot nsf buy 60cents ticket.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when nsman r paid less than blanga. Soon paper general will commend them for walking hm from stagmont camp to pasir ris as good exercise to keep fit.

Not only that. probably chased out by bangla bus driver too.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
U all still don't get it ! ?
JOBS FOR FOREIGNERS !
NS FOR SINKEES !
Do yourself a favour,VOTE OUT THE MIW !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ns man has no pride and dignity,he should have got off the bus and marched home for some exercise and self respect.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My comment has nothing to do with money or profit. It is just a symbolic way to appreciate the sacrifice of the men in uniform, who in theory are expected to put their life between the citizens and danger should it ever arise. I know that in Singapore, the army boys are sometimes seen as a bunch of overgrown boy-scouts, and there is little or no threat, but it is a gesture and respect for them donning the uniform rather than seeing them as cheap dirt. The transport companies can well afford it.

Cheers!

There is no free lunch, and transport companies are not charities! :mad:

Besides, the fares are very affordable! :biggrin: