• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Road is struggling

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Fuck them all….they deserve to be out of business….crooks.

Landlords and retailers have lost all traces of rational thought….props to the guy who went there to check his size and then bought online. I do that too….for everything…it gives me great pleasure to stick it to them.

I agree. Damn greedy landlords

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Fuck them all….they deserve to be out of business….crooks.

Landlords and retailers have lost all traces of rational thought….props to the guy who went there to check his size and then bought online. I do that too….for everything…it gives me great pleasure to stick it to them.

I agree. Damn greedy landlords

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So Singapore tourism board is still using the slogan that Singapore is a shopping heaven.
this is utterly bullshit and lie.

Nowadays, people can buy online and do u still need to buy a flight ticket to shop in singapore? bullshit.

the only thing that I still need to buy from retail outlet is shoes.
this is because I need to try out the shoes and the sizes.

Actually shopping in KL and Bangkok is cheaper

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Actually i think the retail scene in Orchard is down is because of the corruption crackdown in China and the stock market crash.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China econ is going down hill. Too many poor and not enough middle class to support the economy. These HFJ come here to look for long term meal ticket. BTW, all these are considered 3rd Class. Top class ones are still in China plying their trade.

Same for sporting talent.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bring life back to orchard road

DANGLE A PAP FROM PIANO WIRE AT ALL LAMP POSTS ALONG ORCHARD ROAD

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Escher, you need to change your tags. LKY is already eating joss and candle now.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad lah, shop owners can fold their business and relax. Sinkies cannot cls business and stop paying, now on every old Sinkie's mind tis medisave issue, dont pay how?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, a lot of the stuff people want to buy cannot be found offline, sometimes online shopping is done as a last resort.

How many more NTUC Fairprice, Toast Box outlets and telco shops do we need? There's no retail diversity in Sinkieland. :rolleyes:

i would buy online more if shipping prices to singapoor wrern't so high, or non existent.