• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Chinese try to avoid KL for the time being. Disturbing video

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pent-up stress of 'Fasting' + 'Not enough $ for coming Hari Raya' only lah.

Was actually in KL up to the 7th of July 2015, traveled the monorail from Bukit Nanas to Bukit Bintang Station, was at Sungei Wang & Jalan Imbi, ate at KFC at basement Sungei Wang....even took the monorail from bukit Nanas to KL Sentral, then by KTM to old railway station & then back a couple of times, when I was there. Atmosphere look quiet due to Ramandan. There are a lot of 'gangster' shops at Imbi....'hungry' & like you say, not enough $$$....must have triggered the problem. Don't think, it is a once off problem...

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11040923_887460464637217_3444347023471673440_n.jpg
11249018_887460494637214_5992407918435113586_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Last weekend OZ feel like Antarctica, the coldest I've experience.

Yeah me too. A group of us went cycling last week and half of us came off when we skidded on black ice. My aged bones are creaking. I can't take this anymore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear Kermit I would like to move to Bangkok. OZ/NZ winters are getting too cold for me. Is it safe to buy mobile phones there?I also intend to buy a Lexus. I don't want to end up with a mob smashing it to bits.

1. I buy my mobile phones here no problem
2. Be prepared all imported cars are not cheap here similar to Singapore prices.
3. Bangkok may be too hot for some people's liking

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would have thought now is the time to visit KL if you want a holiday of your lifetime. go pick a fight or two and come back with bragging rights.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeroo, you should find out the facts first before "scare mongerring", there are those Malays and others who posted, who are shocked and abhor the violence perpetrated on those individuals in the car. Violence of these nature or any sorts is NOT to be condone. Violence begets violence.
The mob did not randomly pick on ANY Chinese the posting mentioned.
IMO those in the car that were dealt with by the mob were probably triad members who were called in by the Telco dealer to try to intimidate the "few" "trouble makers". They probably picked on a few individuals unknowing that there was a bigger crowd 'around' the corner'. Probably when they saw the crowd, "tucked tail and tried to run" but got surrounded by the mob and the rest is in the video. Let's not fan the 'racial emotion'. I presume you were not around during the May 13th riots..... Lots of suffering endured by ALL. SO DON'T go down that route with your postings....

fuck you la you just assumed or do you know the story?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Papib.. Trying their best to downplay KL.. Why am I not surprise.. KL is bigger than sinkieland.. Hello.... Crime only happens on one particular area.. Sinkieland also got murder...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Such racial and gangland riots have largely disappeared from Singapore thanks to PAP's good rule. The Little India riot was caused by foreigners, not citizens. This is a good reminder for us to keep voting for PAP, lest we end up as a failed state, which is the direction Malaysia is heading towards.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Playing the race card again.
This is really pathetic.
Just look at the thuggery - both sides. All shown in FB postings in Chinese and in Malay.
Fragile situation created. Highly labile. Can explode anytime.
Look at the security men and the police. Feeling so hapless - how to deal with a mob running amok.
Fortunately no weapons were used.No guns and no dangerous weapons.
The situation really bad..

That's why our great leader Mr LKY stressed on racial harmony. We should thank him for bringing racial harmony right here in volatile Singapore.
You should always thank your blessings living here under the great governance of the PAP leadership.

With the coming elections, you should your big head and vote in ,without any hesitation, PAP!!!

Please use your Big Head to vote in the PAP - if you want to avoid any racial conflicts and riots in Singapore.

PAP is the best. Mr LKY is our visionary leader who had transformed us. Do not forget the wisdom of our great leader.
Do not forget his legacy - for peace, for harmony and for a prosperous Singapore.

VOTE THE PAP FOR A PROSPEROUS AND PEACEFUL SINGAPORE.

MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Kermit I would like to move to Bangkok. OZ/NZ winters are getting too cold for me. Is it safe to buy mobile phones there?

I also intend to buy a Lexus. I don't want to end up with a mob smashing it to bits.

Is safe to buy anything in Bangkok. But be warned that the Thais are not best of friends with the Burmese.

You may get arse fucked anytime anywhere anyway in Bangkok.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Papib.. Trying their best to downplay KL.. Why am I not surprise.. KL is bigger than sinkieland.. Hello.... Crime only happens on one particular area.. Sinkieland also got murder...

KNN, UMNO's dog trying to salvage the situation for his masters.

Last edited: