• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has settle down in Malaysia and Thailand?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More and more sinkies have moved out to various countries and I hope to mention these 2 countries.. Malaysia and Thailand...

These 2 countries are just a stone throw away from sinkieland.. So what u guys think? Which one is better..

This is my sg50 contribution..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More and more sinkies have moved out to various countries and I hope to mention these 2 countries.. Malaysia and Thailand...

These 2 countries are just a stone throw away from sinkieland.. So what u guys think? Which one is better..

This is my sg50 contribution..

Jiu hu kia, trying to hard selling matland again?

You run away from matland but you wanna trick others to go to matland? Fuck you! You fuck home to KL first!

UMNO and MIC fuck your mother chee bye!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget to apply for mm2h if you buy a home in iskandar. You get to buy one car tax free. It can even be a Ferrari or a normal c-class, at half price.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget to apply for mm2h if you buy a home in iskandar. You get to buy one car tax free. It can even be a Ferrari or a normal c-class, at half price.

With all these purchase in Iskandar you be rob in no time!

The Ferrari and your home all clean up the parang gang robbers!!

You know like to carry parang to rob in JB right??

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

My almost RM600K Condo near KL

Attachments

• IMG-20150627-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150627-WA0002.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 1,134

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) move your work to Internet so that you become a digital nomad

(2) maintain your HDB flat in Singapore for passive income (rental)

(3) move to Thailand but not Bangkok

The choice between Thailand or Malaysia depends on your preference for condo or landed. You are not permitted to own landed property in Thailand, and if you die die must own and live in a landed property to compensate for being deprived of one in Singapore, then Malaysia is your choice.

What you should not do is to marry a Thai girl and use her name to buy a landed property in Thailand.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiu hu kia, trying to hard selling matland again?

You run away from matland but you wanna trick others to go to matland? Fuck you! You fuck home to KL first!

UMNO and MIC fuck your mother chee bye!

Since you like Malaysia so much, I will take the initiative to encourage sinkies to move to Malaysia and as well as Thailand.

You can go back to your PAP master to report how sore your ass is from the forum.

I am just making the forum more welcoming for you in terms of Malaysia..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(1) move your work to Internet so that you become a digital nomad

(2) maintain your HDB flat in Singapore for passive income (rental)

(3) move to Thailand but not Bangkok

The choice between Thailand or Malaysia depends on your preference for condo or landed. You are not permitted to own landed property in Thailand, and if you die die must own and live in a landed property to compensate for being deprived of one in Singapore, then Malaysia is your choice.

What you should not do is to marry a Thai girl and use her name to buy a landed property in Thailand.

There are ways for you to own property in Thailand.. Just go around the law.. You can have properties in both Thailand and Malaysia..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm planning to spend more time in Thailand.
Was waiting to see if the ASEAN Free agreement(AFTA) made it easier to live in LOS. So far no impact.

Initially will rent a condo or home because I don't want the hassle of property ownership. Maybe in future I will set aside a budget of SIN$150k for a condo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful when buying house in Msia. People can easily dig out your particulars - name and nric/passport no. - from Msia govt website simply by keying in the land lot number, which is public information available from developer.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since you like Malaysia so much, I will take the initiative to encourage sinkies to move to Malaysia and as well as Thailand.

You can go back to your PAP master to report how sore your ass is from the forum.

I am just making the forum more welcoming for you in terms of Malaysia..

Thailand yes.

Thailand is not your country. You can't even speak proper Thai and your knowledge of Thailand is only skin deep. Whoring a few time a year in Bangkok and Hatyai does not make you a Thai expert.

Your are a matlander so you fuck home first before telling us anything about matland! Walk the talk!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are ways for you to own property in Thailand.. Just go around the law.. You can have properties in both Thailand and Malaysia..

See jiu hu kia, this shows your knowledge of Thailand!! is skin deep!! Don't try to act expert and misled others if you are clueless.. Whoring a few times a year in Bangkok, Chiangmai or Hatyai does not make you a Thai expert!

You advise others to go around the law in Thailand in term of owning a company, how? Thai company or Thai spouse?

Thai Company (proxies)to own a Landed Property in Thailand

Setting up a Thai company to own Land, a foreigner only owns 49% of the company and a Thai owns 51%.

Fine, Thai lawyers can draft whatever agreement and they can say whatever. But at the end of the day, proxy is still not legal in Thai Law that one use proxies to buy a Landed Property!!

Anytime any Thai Government clamp down on proxies, the foreigner will only be left with 49% of the property or nothing. Don't mess around with Thai Laws, you can do anything, but if they decide to clamp down, you will be screwed.

If you set up a Thai company to receive ownership of land in Thailand on your behalf you are considered the principal under Thai law (chapter 'Agency' in the Civil and Commercial Code) and the company is considered your agent or 'nominee'. The land is considered the property of the foreigner who is the principal, therefore a foreigner acquired unlawfully or without permission land in Thailand (section 94 of the Land Code Act) The company is under Thai law considered as the person who acquired ownership on behalf of a foreigner, as his agent and nominee (section 96 Land Code Act).

A juristic person can also be considered your nominee under Thai law and this is illegal and if you get caught there are serious penalties involved which could include fines, imprisonment (Penal Code) and deportation out of Thailand (Immigration Act). A Thai company is not an alternative for foreign ownership of land or condominium beyond the foreign ownership quota. - See more at: http://www.oud.thailandlawonline.co...mpany-be-my-nominee.html#sthash.iNEWmpxb.dpuf

All bros here, don't say that you are not warned. Listen to Tonychat on Thai Laws and you will eat shit!

Thai Spouse to buy a Landed Property

How about this? Your Thai wife owns the Land and you own the house sitting on the Land? Foreigners cannot own land in Thailand Like that idea? Or Thai wife own both.

If the marriage fails, your property is screwed!

Nanospeed is correct, the best and no legal issue of owning a property in Thailand is to buy a condo.

Spousal Consent when buying Thai properties

One last thing, who buy property in Thailand (male or female) must seek spousal consent. Which means if you buy a Thai condo, your wife must either go Thailand and sign the consent form in the Land Department or can do it in front of a Notary Public outside Thailand.

Of course, one can declare that they are single even if they are married. But is the same rule as SAF, do anything but don't get caught!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls go and check with property agent and there are ways to go around the law.. I am not going to reveal too much here...

Since Papib here like to show off how much they know about laws in other countries which is only found in the Internet..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I encourage sinkies to own properties in Malaysia and Thailand and position yourself to move out anytime those stupid sinkies lose even more of their balls and the PAP govt go crazy and introduce more intelligence insulting policies...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be careful when buying house in Msia. People can easily dig out your particulars - name and nric/passport no. - from Msia govt website simply by keying in the land lot number, which is public information available from developer.

There are already sinkies living in Malaysia and have a great time there.. They are no special than you and me.. Just make an effort and do it.. Only losers will scare this, scare that and wait for the sky to fall.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls go and check with property agent and there are ways to go around the law.. I am not going to reveal too much here...

Since Papib here like to show off how much they know about laws in other countries which is only found in the Internet..

Advise on your country's law lah!! UMNO dog!

Other than JB, there are alot of value buys in matland. Especially the landed ones. Clear law for foreigners to own.

No need to talk about Thai law, cos you sucks in that.

Malaysian to advise us on Malaysia Law.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I wonder why UMNO employs a retard to be their IB!

You ask property agent? Of course they will tell you the ways to go around the law. They will say is supposed to be legal and not illegal. They close the deal and bye bye. You are left to be screwed by the Thai Law.

For Bros here who wants to check the legality, ask any Thai solicitor, who has no vested interest in the property deal. Dun be a gong chee bye like Tonychat, to consult a Thai solicitor who draft company proxies documents. Of course he will tell you is ok!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all people here, pls take note that Papib are very interested in threads that advise sinkies to move out.. It is not new and is always happening in this forum so I decided to dedicate this thread as a gift to Papib as a sg50 gift.

Enjoy...