• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP A-Team For Aljunied GRC! WP Pritam Lame Duck MP!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever considered a career in comedy?

The PAP team for Aljunied GRC looks a lot more reliable and promising than the duds WP has currently. They can't even manage a town council properly without getting sued for their mismanagement. None of the other PAP TCs has ever been sued so ferociously by MND before.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Victor Lie! Victor Lie! Victor Lie!
got to wonder re the twsited logic of why some potentials and some alredy politician s are sooooooooo beloved by the party do they have special qualifications we dont know about?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ever considered a career in comedy?

I am happy with my career and grassroots. Maybe I would like to be a one or two term grassroots MP before I retire and smell the roses. I hope my son and daughter can have a similar career path like Major-General (NS) Chan Chun Sing after they secure their PSC scholarships.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy with my career and grassroots. Maybe I would like to be a one or two term grassroots MP before I retire and smell the roses.....

You are very thick skinned and funny. Why don't you look yourself at the mirror?

Smell roses no chance lah. Smell shit you want?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP strategy for this coming GE, as I understand it to be, is the modified SAF motto : Leave No KEY Men Behind. In the last GE in 2011, George Yeo, Lim Hwee Hua, Zainul Abidin, Cythia Phua were left behind. They were over-powered by the WP team of SL, LTK, PS and SHM. If you remember, even LKY's stern warning “If Aljunied decides to go that way, well Aljunied has five years to live and repent." had had no effect on the Aljunied voters. All the more, they were probably inflamed by the warning and kicked the PAP-Aljunied team out. ( PS : Well, LKY was proven right. APHEPTC 's lapses are showing that the WP is not quite capable of managing Town Council.)

This coming GE, no KEY men will be left behind as none of the Ministers are slated to stand in Aljunied GRC.

This is a smart strategy. PAP understands that Sinkies wants PAP to be in power, but they also want to have some opposition (and only WP , not SDP or PPP or RP ) in Parliament. Unless there is a strong signal that the current WP team is in jeopardy, PAP will not risk it by fielding any KEY men in the Aljunied GRC team.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wellness bus for Aljunied and Hougang residents! Thank you Victor Lye! Thank you PAP!

wellness-bus.jpg

SINGAPORE: A new wellness programme has been launched in the opposition wards of Aljunied and Hougang.

The pilot, called the Wellness Bus Programme, is a collaboration between grassroots organisations in the two constituencies and community health cooperative The Good Life. It is also supported by the PAP Community Foundation, as well as the Tote Board.

Launching it on Sunday (Jul 12), Health Minister Gan Kim Yong said the new project aims to bring health education and services to the doorstep of residents.

gan-wellness-programme-data.jpg

When asked why the programme was kicking off in Aljunied and Hougang - which is under opposition Workers' Party - Mr Gan said the pilot is primarily a "ground up initiative" and in response to feedback from seniors who want mobile access to healthcare facilities.

He added: "We have a lot of other initiatives in other wards as well."

The Wellness Bus seeks to provide full health assessments for 800 seniors, immunisation for 2,000 seniors and bring health literacy to about 10,000 seniors. The buses will also return to each site they have visited on a regular basis. Such regular stops will facilitate follow-up with residents, beyond just a one-off interaction.

Mr Gan said the latest initiative rides on other programmes to prepare Singapore for an ageing population. They include the Pioneer Generation Package and MediShield Life.

Chairperson of The Good Life Cooperative Dr Carol Tan said the project will be introduced in other constituencies depending on requests by the community. She said, so far, Hong Kah and Choa Chu Kang constituencies have expressed interest.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/new-wellness-programme/1978694.html?cid=fbsg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was sniggering away when I saw how the porlumpars going around the market, prep the diners that their PAP candidate coming, folks just looked at them in disgust... Bwahahahahahahaa...

Look away in disgust? Nobody walk up to them and tell them to fuck off?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one in the pap cabinet is brave or honourable enough to face the voters of Aljunied GRC ? Of course, who wants to risk a million dollar job that is a certainty. Just prove that the pap leeders are cowards.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt so. The PAP candidates are well-liked on the ground, and they have won the support of the grassroots leaders like myself. With so much ground support, we are expecting WP to lose.

John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, it is precisely that with people like you sucking up all freebies and enjoying all the tax payer benefits that turns off voters. How can people forget grassloot leeders like Yang Yin, or that BBM fellow who spat onto the chairs of his grassloot colleagues when he thought no one is watching, ......

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one in the pap cabinet is brave or honourable enough to face the voters of Aljunied GRC ? Of course, who wants to risk a million dollar job that is a certainty. Just prove that the pap leeders are cowards.

PAP are more realists than cowards. There is a chinese saying " Know yourself before your know your enemy. Then you will win a hundred battles ". There is no point to lose your ministers in the fight with WP. But all the more, secure the war first. Leadership renewal is a priority, but only when you have secured the mandate as the government of the day with all your key ministers in tact.

If I lose any of them, my team will be weakened. Can I replace them quickly? With people of the same quality and experience? And if the team is weakened can the government deliver on what Singaporeans expect of us.
Unquote

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP are more realists than cowards. There is a chinese saying " Know yourself before your know your enemy. Then you will win a hundred battles ". There is no point to lose your ministers in the fight with WP. But all the more, secure the war first. Leadership renewal is a priority, but only when you have secured the mandate as the government of the day with all your key ministers in tact.

If I lose any of them, my team will be weakened. Can I replace them quickly? With people of the same quality and experience? And if the team is weakened can the government deliver on what Singaporeans expect of us.
Unquote
I am sure there are old ministers who are due to retire. They may or may not be a minister if elected. But at least they are more "recognizable". Why not put one of them to lead the team? Is it because no one is willing as losing equal tarnishing their "reputation"? Or do they think that non of the retiring minister can match those in this team? Or is it that they know that all the minister will also sure lose?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Unquote

Anyone tried recalling George Yeo. ONE GY is better than these five clowns

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone tried recalling George Yeo. ONE GY is better than these five clowns

George Yeo is doing very well in the business world through his connections as Singaporean ex-Foreign Minister. He has written a book about himself and politics. I doubt the PAP will want to invite him back to stand for Aljunied GRC.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure there are old ministers who are due to retire. They may or may not be a minister if elected. But at least they are more "recognizable". Why not put one of them to lead the team? Is it because no one is willing as losing equal tarnishing their "reputation"? Or do they think that non of the retiring minister can match those in this team? Or is it that they know that all the minister will also sure lose?

The closest old minister one can think of is ESM Woody Goh, but I doubt he will take on the challenge. Why dent his record if he loses to WP team ? He will say Marine Parade needs him more.