• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Public Warning] Christians against Tattoos

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
11168520_810809782347508_8564256766763929516_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christians-against-tattoos/791861664242320?fref=photo

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two Christians with tattoo of Jesus on them. I am sure there are some more.

Will these go to heaven or hell? Do their tattoos remain on them in the afterlife?

Cheers!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two Christians with tattoo of Jesus on them. I am sure there are some more.

Will these go to heaven or hell? Do their tattoos remain on them in the afterlife?

Cheers!

Most christians will hold themselves as true christians, so they will see these two as fake christians. In your opinion, can fake ones still go to their heaven?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unable to judge who is a true and who is a fake Christian, and I am also unable to decide who goes to heaven or who goes to hell. These I believe are left to be decided on Judgement Day. Sorry.

Cheers!

Most christians will hold themselves as true christians, so they will see these two as fake christians. In your opinion, can fake ones still go to their heaven?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unable to judge who is a true and who is a fake Christian, and I am also unable to decide who goes to heaven or who goes to hell. These I believe are left to be decided on Judgement Day. Sorry.

Cheers!

In reality all are fakes including the story.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I fully agree with your statement. They are all man-made stories. And we have laws, nations, movements, that grew out from these imaginations. Which makes me ask, are we intelligent? Or are we idiots? Some things, I have come to accept, we will never know.

Cheers!

In reality all are fakes including the story.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is a Christian, but he has tattoos. So how? :(

[video=youtube;SrugNpFB3Ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrugNpFB3Ps[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if i tattoo on my chest:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me

and carry a holy cross gun and knuckle duster with the symbols of the catholic church embossed on them to fight my enemies in the cul de sac?

Nxh5Uy9.jpg