• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: WP Cannot Handle More Than 7 Seats! Don't be Farking Greedy, Okay?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Got More Shit miss anything. he has shit for Brains and is just sprouting shit to discredit WP. He knows that whatever seats WP has targeted is also the ones he wants to contest...if he goes toe to toe with WP,,,he will lose his deposit and might as well commit seppuku. but if lets say its a straight fight between him and PAP and even if he get 20% of the vote,,he can still say he done good job etc etc,,,and justify to the world what a wonderful oppo he is,,,he is not doing it for the opposition or for the people,,he just wants to look good and be seen as credible,,but the more he opens his mouth,,the dumber he looks,,,so he should have just walked away,,,but clowns will always be clowns,,,

You make a very good point that GMS has missed. Even if WP heeds his advice (which I hope not, as it would be like listening to Harban Singh reincarnated), the wards are not likely to be won by the other oppo parties.

PPP (GMS' latest gadget) and SFP are new and do not any track record whatsoever. No one there has ever gotten into Parliament. Or may I add, even walked the ground to any measurable extent like a typical WP candidate or even typical WP volunteer. The average WP member has shook easily 10 times more hands than Tan Jee Say.

NSP, SPP and SDP are more established but SDP will never get into Parliament as long as CSJ helms the party. That is a given, undisputable truth. NSP is devoid of decisive leadership and collective discipline. They have no discernable vision of even coherent party philosophy. SPP has fallen so far behind self-renewal that it will certainly be obsolete after the next GE.

If WP withdraws and concentrates on a few GRCs, that will only be harmful for Singapore's democratic progress.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GOT More Shit is saying such things to put WP down...that is his thinking,,I mean he kpkb so much about WP,,WP has issues but they are being hammered by the PAP all the time,,,The PAP is whacking WP on the town council matter,,but the PAP town councils are run worse than PAP wards,,,why don't GMS bring up the fact that PAP is worse and is the greater evil? GMS also knows that the areas he wants to stand in will be contested by WP,,and if there is a 3 cornered fight,,he will lose his deposit and what is left of his credibility will do down the dumps even more. He does not want to go toe to toe with WP so he will look better but let singaporeans suffer as his machinations will benefit PAP.

It seems that while GMS laments voter shallowness in not appreciating the opposition sacrifices, even calling them ungrateful and undeserving, he seems ok with WP losing its seats for TC management simply because PAP attacked it.

How can such a person, with all the inconsistent applied standards, boast integrity as his value?

From what I see in his comments,,the more he opens his mouth the dumber he looks as he is just sprouting shit. He is totally unelectable and the people will see him for what he is worth,,,

GMS thinks he can decide on behalf of Singaporeans that TC management will be the biggest factor in voting. Chiam's PPTC has been attacked by PAP all these years and he held his seat until 2011.

People may not vote opposition for all kinds of reasons, but the truth is, the opposition leaders who receive the poorest scores are the ones who said the darnest things in the face of public sphere where thousands got to watch you. Harbans, KJ, Desmond Lim and (sorry to say) the younger Chee. GMS like it or not has been subjugated into this hall of fame. Singaporeans tend to think that what you say reflects the brains you have.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...here cum our savior
Wp is finished..history.
How can a party labeled as fake oppo party expect to win any seat in a GE...
Mind you this label is not given by papib but the most respected antipapee warrior in this forum

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when have you been honest?

I have always been honest. My role model is Ah Gong. He's the most honest and capable politician we ever knew. All the people who accused him of lying, nepotism or corruption admitted that they were the ones who lied and made false accusations.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is GMS has too much grievances against WP and politicians who bears grudges will unlikely win the support of voters.

Opposition voters at large won't give two hoots about WP contesting in more seats even if it means squeezing out the smaller players 'unfairly'. Middle ground will not take this into consideration as they are more concern about what politicians can do for them, whose policies are better than to listen to grudges

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always been honest. My role model is Ah Gong. He's the most honest and capable politician we ever knew. All the people who accused him of lying, nepotism or corruption admitted that they were the ones who lied and made false accusations.
Honest is not smthg to describe you. You r more than honest. I mean you r DIS honest to the core.