• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you wear this on National Day? I thought its nice.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this displayed at the airport T2 Giodano and I thought its nice for the whole family. Will you wear this?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Giodarno pay PAP patent $ for this ?

Looks quite cool le, I will consider wearing if foc :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
collared-polo is too hot for humid sg. best is a t-shirt with holes.

image.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much are those?

I am not going to pay $30 to $40 for some polo tee to be worn once a year or a few years.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much are those?

I am not going to pay $30 to $40 for some polo tee to be worn once a year or a few years.

Once in 50 years....the next would be in 2065, you may not be around & another abang will say then , 1 in a 100 years ponding!

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after that, we can change to this tshirt to show that we had enjoyed ourselves.

Attachments

• $_57.jpeg
    $_57.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 604

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Froggy you wear this in Los be careful Kena hamtum by yellow shirts

I really thought the shirts look nice so I asked if they have one for dogs as well as I believe it goes well with my white furry Maltese. Too bad nothing for my doggy.