• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

proof that sinkie malay are better sinkies

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
A teenager was at the receiving end of a raging Caucasian man's abuse on Wednesday. The problem? The teen was wearing a t-shirt with the words, "I'm F--king Special" printed on it.

The large but elderly Caucasian man was irritated by the t-shirt's message, so he decided to challenge the teen to a fight. He also threatened to throw the teen off the train at the next stop. The teen remained silent and did not respond to the man's taunting.

Just as the crazed Caucasian man began to approach the teenager, a local Malay man stood up to the Caucasian and prevented him from getting physical with the teen. He told the man to stop harassing the boy and when the Caucasian tried to justify his anger, the hero shut him down by saying that it was none of his business what the teen decided to wear. Other commuters also urged the Caucasian man to leave the train.

As the train had approached its next station, the Caucasian man was seen leaving the train and approached a group of uniformed officers.

Stomper Nabilah who contributed the story said that she was glad someone was brave enough to stand up to the man, and praised the local Malay man, who identified himself as Elfy, for stepping up.

"I am proud there is someone who actually stand up for others! Great job Elfy!"

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-malay-hero-stands-ang-moh-who-abused-teen-mrt
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-moh-who-abused-teen-mrt#sthash.Di7QFQ6j.dpuf

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks as usual cowering in fear of the big white man. Where is Jah? Explain to us why chinks are such cowards.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One malay does it and all malays are good. There are chinese that do that all the time and nothing?

You see this is another example of stupid chinese out there who praise other races to the skies all because one of them does good but ignores the others that do bad. Yet it's the opposite for chinese.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why idiots wear such a teeshirt?

i had seen one wearing a teeshirt with the phrase:

"Son of a beach".

Does that idiot understand england?

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Son of a beach".

Exact phrase, as printed.
and he wore it.

Attachments

• Son-of-a-Beach.png
    Son-of-a-Beach.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 869

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Son of a beach".

I have seen similar t-shirts worn in house of worship. Probably did not understand the meaning.in fact its even worse and very crude.

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support what the dude did. Nothing to do with local malay/chinese/indian. Its the standing up to a foreign bully that counts.

We cannot allow these idiotic white people who still act like colonial era masters to challenge us in our own land. See how the white man shriveled up when the young guy stood up to him and also when the police arrived? No pity for him.... all the signs of a bully.

BTW, was it Nabilah (the video poster) that yelled at him to "go home back to your country"? I applaud you too. We do not need white trash in our country. This white man is a good example of white trash.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I watched the video and the bloody m&d boy was rude! Why didn't he mind his own manners when the good white man was teaching the sinkie chink some manners? The sinkie chink should have been thrown out of the train for his offensive shirt.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean man

[Video] - On board the MRT @ Ang Mo Kio station, an ang moh man tries to pick a fight with a Singaporean male teenager, who is saved by a righteous Singaporean male adult who intervened.

[video=youtube;UjmzPN2jm60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UjmzPN2jm60[/video]

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple question: how many of you dare stand up against angmo when confronted? i bet most sinkies will dial for police instead of standing up to him if the chao angmo get physical.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

Back in Dec 2010, there was an incident in which, sadly, no Singaporean stood up to help the Singaporean (young woman somemore) being bullied by an ang moh. Unfortunately, photos of the incident are no longer available online. What happened : a big muscular ang moh forcefully dragged a helpless young Singaporean woman out of an MRT train, physically restrained and rough-handled her (for over 5 minutes) in a wrestling chokehold, because (according to witnesses) she accidentally bumped into him but didn't apologize to him. Nobody dared to confront the muscular ang moh while the traumatized girl pleaded bystanders for help, and it required the physical intervention of three MRT staff before the ang moh agreed to stop hurting the girl. The police came, took his statement (he claims she tried to steal his handphone; would you try to steal a muscular guy's handphone on a crowded MRT train?) and let him go. Several months later in 2011, the Straits Times reported that the Singaporean woman decided not to press charges (no reason was given), and the ang moh got away scot-free.

Here's a 2010 sammboy forum thread on the incident :
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?81911-Ang-moh-whacks-woman-in-MRT-station

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

Well done to the Singaporean.

If jiu hu kia Tonychat were there, he would just keep quiet, bend down and suck the white trash's old puny dick. He always say ang moh is the best.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the video. This Malay young man is so brave. He has done well to confront the angmoh trash bully!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The kid was obviously a troubled maker. If amos was there he would sileneed the farktard angmo n make him cry for leniency. Amos is so powerful no ministers dare to take on him personally and all hide inside ambulance for cover.

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal

This type of incident really upset me... foreigner coming here and take our job and bully our citizen... OUTRAGEOUS !!!

I HOPE TO MEET THE GUY WHO STOOD UP TO THE ANG MO AND THANK HIM PERSONALLY... WELL DONE BRO!

MacLeod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually loud-mouthed instigators are actually timid when confronted and that's why the angmo was damn yaya to the teenager. This kind of asshole u have to yell back at them to show that u are not timid. :wink: