• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how donald trump sees the rest of the world

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
north, central and south america.....

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
There was once he asked one of his sons on "The Apprentice" whether he had made the right decision. The son promptly replied "You made the right decision", to which Trump replied "Good son!" :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's now considered the gop comedian, but i will vote for him if he is nominated.

True, I would say dark horse of the GOP, altho he is leading the republicans race now. Guess being a racist bigot strikes a chord with the republican rank and file.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope he mandates every male age 12 and over to wear a hairpiece called the trump hairdo.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ive seen cunts with stupider manifestos….his is just based on hard-nosed business thinking…maybe a little staying out of peoples business will do his country good.

He needs some coaching on diplomacy and not being too offensive and he's good to go.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donald trump for president

he is a intelligent person. mexicans were responsible for 2008 sub prime.

what kind of morons borrow money even if they have no idea how to pay back the loan.
fxxk the latino. go house to house and deport them from USA.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
latest poll on gop presidential candidates......trump on top at 24%, just before he talked shit about mccain and graham.

image.jpg