• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Luxury Hotel Swimming Pools Tainted with Urine

Falling

Alfrescian
Loyal

24 swimming pools in Shenzhen failed a hygiene test undertaken by the city's public health bureau.

Surprisingly, 10 of the failed pools were in luxury hotels like the Ritz Carlton and the Sheraton.

The quality testing measured pool water from 224 swimming pools according to the indexes of chlorine residual, cloudiness, urine levels, pH level, bacteria levels, and coliform bacteria levels.

As for the stunning results, Ritz Carleton, Sheraton, and Western Inn all failed the tests in regard to total bacteria levels.

The Sheraton Dameisha Resort and the Shekou Nanhai Hilton failed with regards to urine and chlorine levels.

In total, 89.1% of the samples passed testing, but 10.9% of the rest failed.

213312179adce9d268e12872baab84660d634b1c.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even before clicking on this thread, I knew the subject title was referring to PR China. Disgusting social etiquette.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

24 swimming pools in Shenzhen failed a hygiene test undertaken by the city's public health bureau.

Surprisingly, 10 of the failed pools were in luxury hotels like the Ritz Carlton and the Sheraton.

The quality testing measured pool water from 224 swimming pools according to the indexes of chlorine residual, cloudiness, urine levels, pH level, bacteria levels, and coliform bacteria levels.

ah nehs have a habit of fucking in the pools
I have to admit I pcc in some pools before. Nxt time maybe pang sai but tats too obvious

in future sperms testing will be included

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chairman Mao had also peed and pooed while swimming, what's the problem?

It's glorious to emulate the habits of the Paramount Leader.

maoist-history-mao-swimming-28s3s1x.jpg

BLP_ChairmanMao_8.jpg

g2-13.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admitted I ever peed in the Queenstown swimming pool when I was young and too lazy to go to toilet to pee pee.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admitted I ever peed in the Queenstown swimming pool when I was young and too lazy to go to toilet to pee pee.

You are Chinese. Urinating in public places is normal. If not in the pool, in the longkang by the road.that was normal 40 years ago in sinkie for boys.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
worst in sg is that pool at Meyer Rd Condo............... too many ah nehs staying & peeing there!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are scums of the earth.
That said I'm disgusted at those who dun shower down before getting into the pool.
It's just plain uncouth behavior. Again usually only chinks and ah nehs the culprits