• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

return of tcss - taking class 2B but don;t know how to ride a bicycle

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A colleague said he is enrolling for class 2B , but he don't know how to ride a bicycle :eek:
Will the driving school accept him ? If yes will they ask him to ride bicycle first then join the group ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your colleague means you?

I got class 2B long ago before class3, but kept in cold storage for many years.
The probability of injuries is too high for riding, especially in sinkieland. I would want to sell my class 2B at any amount.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got class 2B long ago before class3, but kept in cold storage for many years.
The probability of injuries is too high for riding, especially in sinkieland. I would want to sell my class 2B at any amount.

First must pass highway code and theory. Not so fast get on bike one.