• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old And Haggard Sinkie Wife Upset Her Husband Looked For Young PRC Gf!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A few weeks ago I caught my husband sms this HDB spa place near our home. At first he told me he just go there to relieve the pain in his body but I suspect he goes there to do other things. Which man goes to massage therapy and let's another woman touch his body without getting dirty thoughts?

s-spa-massage-therapists_2.jpg

s-spa-massage-therapists-4.jpg

One day I followed him to the place at Bukit Batok BLK 164. At first look I know the place is dirty. I was very heartbroken but I hold back my anger and I go inside, pretending to be a customer. When I see all the young PRC China girls make me feel even more anger.

Finally I went out the shop and I saw they have a website and Facebook. Looking at all the pictures only confirm my suspicions even more. I quarrel with my husband over this, now he seldom comes home and he is always outside drinking.

I worked and take care of his kids for him for so many years, but this is the reward I get. All because of these PRC China girls, they come in and take our husbands when we are old and our dirty Singaporean men don't want us anymore because we don't have our young look.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/spa-under-hdb-block-openly-advertises-prc-massage-services

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are incapable of keeping your husband, don't blame other girls.

Which man goes to massage therapy and let's another woman touch his body without getting dirty thoughts?

Yeah, so women (taitais especially) go to these massage spas with male masseurs rubbing their bodies, the women's pussy don't get moist and their nipples don't get hard, right? Women are all pure, holy and innocent, sweet little angels who crap rainbow and sunshine, right? :rolleyes:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another sabotage post made up by a competitor.....there are so much spa out there with pretty PRC but does that mean they provide happy ending for customers behind closed curtains? Even jb masseurs die also wont give you sex job....let alone doing such business in singapore heartland

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she said it herself "All because of these PRC China girls, they come in and take our husbands when we are old and our dirty Singaporean men don't want us anymore because we don't have our young look."

...and she hit the nail in the head.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Than use the $20 to tips the atb? :biggrin:

tips optional leh...cannot include in ent fees...play piano no tips...spend 15 mins answering phone call no tips...act blur 10 mins left siew kang no tips...no auto roam no tips...got armpit hair...tat huan up to individual...some like...:biggrin::p