• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese are the best

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree.

Mats are still the best!

They can help themselves with the peasants billions without even the slightest guilt or remorse.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree.

Mats are still the best!

They can help themselves with the peasants billions without even the slightest guilt or remorse.

1sfupv.png

fuck you! :oIo::oIo: look at his face you still dare to say he got no slightest guilt or remorse. :mad::mad:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Brits (and everyone else for that matter) weren't saints, but I have to say something about drugs, especially recreational drugs, nobody forced anybody to consume them. People willingly and eagerly consume them, Your ah mah must've liked to smoke opium, which I don't blame her. Given the opportunity, I wouldn't mind trying some myself!

Cheers!

...........Fuck the British chao chee bye for drugging my grandmother.