• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sack AHPETC Chairman for her incompetence!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Minister Lui or SMRT CEO desmond Kuek should be sacked, then Sylvia Lim the chairman of AHPETC & WP should be sack too! She fail to keep proper accounting records for her town council that results in taxpayers' money missing and unaccounted for!

10922886_1645983938947424_4378871614973310023_o.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is paid millions I will agree but pay peanuts you get monkey
Pay shipload of coconuts you get gorillas like Lui n Desmond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will spare virgin Slyvia and castrate Desmond Lui

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is paid millions I will agree but pay peanuts you get monkey
Pay shipload of coconuts you get gorillas like Lui n Desmond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will spare virgin Slyvia and castrate Desmond Lui

See things in the right perspective, lah.

The pappies planned and got the MRT system running from day one. WP got the town council after years of running by the pappies.

It is just like buying a new car, maintaining and running it. If you cannot keep it running well, it is your fault, negligence, etc.

If you buy a secondhand car due to neglect, poor maintenance, etc of the previous owner, and problems start to surface, surely it is not your fault even though you try hard to cure the defects.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Lim worked for her job. If the Aljunied people thinks she is is not doing a good job, they will sack her within the year. This is accountability.

Who the F**K holds Desmond Kuek accountable? How the F**K did he get to be CEO of SMRT IN THE FURST PLACE?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Song always gets "tripped" in front of the goal mouth, resulting in a penalty.

All fake......but referee no choice...... sure score swee swee Goal....

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why our gahman never grill LTA & SMRT management liked how they BULLY WP over town council matters which is so trivial compared to the national shameless screw up?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia giving free town councils waivers compared to MRT breakdowns.

Which one is more incompetent measuring of Universal proportion?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why our gahman never grill LTA & SMRT management liked how they BULLY WP over town council matters which is so trivial compared to the national shameless screw up?

...siao aah..its like slapping their own face...LOL

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Minister Lui or SMRT CEO desmond Kuek should be sacked, then Sylvia Lim the chairman of AHPETC & WP should be sack too! She fail to keep proper accounting records for her town council that results in taxpayers' money missing and unaccounted for!

I agree. Sack Sylvia!!!
If this woman had done her accounting properly, we would not have so many MRT problems.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Sack Sylvia!!!
If this woman had done her accounting properly, we would not have so many MRT problems.

Trace the root of the problems to its origination. Why should the WP be blamed for inheriting the cocked up system?