• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have to work on erection day, so how?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually i just AWOL/MC from work or take leave to vote for some useless CCB. though most of the time, it's walkover because marine parade GRC is full of pappie's thugs& 369 & mats.

but can government fine businesses who don't holiday on erection day or give their staff free paid leave to vote?
beause i dun feel like wasting money or going to jail because stinkapore is pro-business and i dun work office hrs(like many sinkies).

how ah? who can i comprain too?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of AWOL from work, you might be better off to AWOL from voting. Once you do that, your name gets struck of the voter's list, and you never have to vote again! Problem solved.

Cheers!

usually i just AWOL/MC from work or take leave to vote for some useless CCB..............

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of AWOL from work, you might be better off to AWOL from voting. Once you do that, your name gets struck of the voter's list, and you never have to vote again! Problem solved.

Cheers!

Aiyo, bro, how can you give this kind of advice huh? :smile:

Voting is a great privilege, you know?

Why want to forfeit such a rare privilege, once in five years, very hard to come by, right? :smile:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

that includes a jail term. that's what a thumbee told me anyway.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the thumbee conned u lor.

my wife had never casted a vote since her majority. she was oversea study the first time she eligible to vote so she was cast off the electoral rolls. And she never bother to register again to vote, as far as I know, her elder brother also never register to vote despite now already 40+yo. same situation, UK study U, and boh chap to register.

till now mata have not come to throw them in remand.:rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should complain to Ah Loong.

PAP risked political suicide if they want to conduct an election just after a massive breakdown in our island wide train service.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, so sorry. It wasn't my intention to encourage people to avoid voting, just addressing the TS's issue and assist his decision. By all means, go and vote the person/party you wish to win.

Cheers!

Aiyo, bro, how can you give this kind of advice huh? :smile:

Voting is a great privilege, you know?

Why want to forfeit such a rare privilege, once in five years, very hard to come by, right? :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno. I was struck off the voter's list after I missed my first GE at the eligible age, I was out of the country. When I was here for the next election, and went to the station, I was told that I was not on the list, and had to pay (fifteen dollars) to reinstate my name, I didn't have any cash with me, so my status wasn't reinstated. I wasn't sent to jail. But you should check your circumstances just to be sure, ask the elections office for official advice. Good luck.

Cheers!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thumbee conned u lor.

my wife had never casted a vote since her majority. she was oversea study the first time she eligible to vote so she was cast off the electoral rolls. And she never bother to register again to vote, as far as I know, her elder brother also never register to vote despite now already 40+yo. same situation, UK study U, and boh chap to register.

till now mata have not come to throw them in remand.:rolleyes:

they got alibi and out of the cuntry leh. i still in stinkapore.

anyway link from the OZ straits times
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...ptember-12-is-most-probably-the-election-day/