• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Stations "All" Down

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok peasants please prepare your own transport.

11717474_10153112102792572_5383028307588914985_o.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clarification. This is not the train serving the NS and EW line.

This is in fact the North East Line with photo taken when the train passed through Little India Station.

Relac, bros.

A blackout is still a blackout. A fuckup is still a fuckup. :cool:

Or are you insinuating that the train interior was naturally darkened by a swarm of Indians? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely rats running amok in the tunnels and getting electrocuted. the ultimate blame is on sinkies for feeding rats. :o :p

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
so? which of them in SMRT execes or transport minister want to stab their own stomache with a samurai sword?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ok peasants please prepare your own transport.

11717474_10153112102792572_5383028307588914985_o.jpg

Lee Ling Wee thought he was back in the Air Force where it was as simple as resetting a circuit breaker on an aircraft. He is one of the fuck useless SAF scholar Colonels brought over by Desmond Quack. Over 20 years he spend in the air force, what the fuck does he know about running trains? We couldn't find someone with 20 years experience in running trains anywhere in the world and hire them?

LEE LING WEE

Managing Director, Trains

Lee Ling Wee is responsible for SMRT’s Trains business, and oversees all corporate and operational matters including engineering and maintenance for the North-South and East-West Lines, Circle Line and the Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit.

Prior to joining SMRT, Mr Lee was Head of Air Engineering and Logistics with the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF). Mr Lee was with the RSAF for over 20 years and during his time there, he held various senior leadership roles and directed fleet management, competency and resource optimisation programmes. He also honed his expertise in engineering and maintenance, airworthiness, integrated supply chain and life cycle management for the entire fleet of aircraft and weapons systems.

Mr Lee holds a degree in Aeronautical Engineering from the Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile in France, and an Executive Master of Business Administration from the National University of Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? Is he going to commit suicide? :rolleyes:

In SINgapore, we only have holey minister, who tells the oppositions to commit harakiri, but they themselves never when things screw up & getting the highest pay. Here, the voters, especially the 60% commit suicides, when things breakdown.

The mantra will be, "pay more, to get better services"...PAY MORE, get it? only the 60% never got it!:rolleyes:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;ncYO9YYqbv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncYO9YYqbv4[/video]

Old fart to Pinky.
Si geena never listen to limpeh's advice!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SINgapore, we only have holey minister, who tells the oppositions to commit harakiri, but they themselves never when things screw up & getting the highest pay. Here, the voters, especially the 60% commit suicides, when things breakdown.

The mantra will be, "pay more, to get better services"...PAY MORE, get it? only the 60% never got it!:rolleyes:

That's a fake Buddhist

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this whole fiasco pathetic. I cannot accept the bullshit excuse of a power failure. Proper Engineering maintenance is fundamental to running an Mass Transit System.

Desmond Kuek should do the honourable thing and resign.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this whole fiasco pathetic. I cannot accept the bullshit excuse of a power failure. Proper Engineering maintenance is fundamental to running an Mass Transit System.

Fully agreed. Maintenance engineers are like doc. A good engineer can narrow down the cause of a fault with his vast field experience. A lousy one must run through test systematically. I think the Smrt guys don't even know how the system works.

Desmond must go. If CEO don't know that he had been getting bullshits and thinking that everything is in good hands, he is no CEO material. Enough chances have been given to him. No such thing as this fault is different from all other previous ones. A fault is a fault. It means economic loss. If they still keep him, the system will reach a state of no return and it is nearly there.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe they forgot to pay Singapore Power ?? so they CUT POWER... ha ha ha ha