• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnam

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best thing to do there is beat up a hairdresser and tell them to pay back debts for burning sinkie flag and factories.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
street-acrobatic-stunt-in-vietnam.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was only in HCM City for a short while and remained in the vicinity of the hotel, where the exhibition I attended was held, so I am unable to comment about the country in depth. Crossing the street in the city takes skill and courage, I couldn't cross the street, even at the pedestrian crossing! A girl came to me and told me to follow her dart across, which I did - if not for her help, I would be hopelessly stuck that street corner unable to move. I only drank at the lounge in the hotel, and judging by its prices, beer is darn cheap there!

In Singapore, there are a couple of Vietnamese restaurants in Joo Chiat. I don't know about handicraft stuff available here, I would think that they're not pushing these very much. You are more likely to find Vietnamese noodles (Pho) here. Sorry, that is all I know of Vietnam, wish I knew more about the peoples and the country that kicked Yankee butt!

Good luck!

Cheers!

anybody been to ho chi minh? any good? besides sex and booze...

is there little vietnam in s'pore like little india?

where can i get to buy vietnam products and handicrafts in s'pore?

thanks to all bros.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;HNPd1qpvUuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNPd1qpvUuI[/video]

Here's another similar singer who love to keep the same hair style and mustache.