• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid PAP Productivity Policies

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is really an idiot.

We will never try to be productive as long as we can employ cheap labour. We are in business for profit and we are not daft.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if sinkies were to stop wasting time and reciting the stupid pledge, there would have been higher productivity. :o

image.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really care about productivity. Its basically bullshit.

as long as I can put food on the table for my familee, I thank God every meal.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you should be thanking the PAP for putting food on the table....

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

productivity is having 3 ministers in a ministry doing same job but paid thrice plus bonuses........ n 4 banglas supervising one bumgla doing actual work

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
productivity is having 3 ministers in a ministry doing same job but paid thrice plus bonuses........ n 4 banglas supervising one bumgla doing actual work

PAP knows so much about productivity that it created town councils, then mayors and now MPO ...all doing the same work. By dismantling the economies of scale in procurement, the PAP wasted hundreds of millions dollars of our money. That's PAP walk on productivity. It has NO credibility at all!!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP knows so much about productivity that it created town councils, then mayors and now MPO ...all doing the same work. By dismantling the economies of scale in procurement, the PAP wasted hundreds of millions dollars of our money. That's PAP walk on productivity. It has NO credibility at all!!!!

n 3 minsters in one ministry............!!!