• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos made to become a shadow of former self

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There will be retributions. The pedophiles JohnTan, SteffyChun and Zeroo will be dealt with in the harshest manner. The PAP will be gone.

Amos Yee will not be forgotten. If he dies, social unrest will erupted. The youths of sinkapore stand by him.

Typical of opposition IBs to make unsubstantiated claims, just like their idols JBJ and Chee.

With regards to Banana Yee, vast majority of sinkies couldn't care less about him. The youths of Singapore are firmly behind Ah Gong and PAP!

images

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loved that video….this cunt sure can put on a good act….giving the "Ive been through a harrowing experience" look throughout…hahahahaha.

Something tells me we can expect another video in no later than the next 72 hours. This boy aint gonna stop now….but I think he'll be running his views through a vetting machine from now on. Probably safest that way.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guatmo prisoners got it easy compared to Amos Yee.

How many people can stand being sodomized by JohnTan, Zeroo and Steffychun ...the disgusting trio of pedophiles?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
CJOQ_s7UsAAw0C4.jpg

He looked so scared and afraid! Looks like he had seen a ghost!

I wonder what nasty things the PAP regime did to him!

He should write a book! I sure buy!

I hope he believes in Jesus now!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those of you who is making fun of amos yee, you are shooting yourself in the foot.
It's all fun and games now till you get older, wiser, have kids. Then you find the system working against you.
When you lose freedom of speech, you get a very docile population. Afraid to speak up on issues.

I see a very traumatized person on the verge of a mental breakdown. All because he voiced HIS opinion.
Karma is going to come back and bite all the people in the ass for putting amos in that position.
PAP, your days are numbered.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those of you who is making fun of amos yee, you are shooting yourself in the foot.
It's all fun and games now till you get older, wiser, have kids. Then you find the system working against you.
When you lose freedom of speech, you get a very docile population. Afraid to speak up on issues.

I see a very traumatized person on the verge of a mental breakdown. All because he voiced HIS opinion.
Karma is going to come back and bite all the people in the ass for putting amos in that position.
PAP, your days are numbered.

if what ur dumbass logic is true,then whatever has happened to amos yee is his own fault.since he is a child and somebody had to have kids for him to exist and whoever have had kids have let him down.

and PAP days are not numbered,this is the just the beginning,we have witness the apocryphal moments of the birth of a whole new era.this is the future.

just like george orwell's 1984 said....If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping down on a human face - forever.

the numbers of amos yees will be forgotten in history,but BIG BROTHER SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;g1WI8BUe9Eg]https://youtu.be/g1WI8BUe9Eg[/video]

Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know what no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is no joking matter. The kid has been traumatized by the experience @ IMH, living with the insane.

God knows how long it's going to take him to get over the experience. Like a child being raped, he will be scarred for life.

Has anyone bothered to explained why he was made to stay at Block 7 of IMH with the truly insane ?

Good la maybe during his NS can smuggle a gpmg out and March into parliament

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good la maybe during his NS can smuggle a gpmg out and March into parliament

There may be lots of Amos clones as well ...a coordinated attack of Parliament, PM office, Istana, Gombak could happen. And PA HQ of course, targetting JohnTan, Zeroo and SteffyChun, the pedophile trio.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many felt that special treatment was given. I don't think so. When I was in pr school, I witnessed policemen trying to suppress a big size man who was struggling with all his might till clothes were torn and his pants were ripped off. It was so unbelievable and the image stayed in my mind for so many years. Later, I learnt from my parents that the guy was mad and was violent to others.

The level of fear we experience from a given situation depends on the kind of past exposures we have encountered. We can talk like we are capable of killing somebody (from behind the keyboard in our blog posts) but in reality we wouldn't even dare to squash a cockroach with our fingers. A true Beng who has many street fights will not be that fearful in locked up in imh.

Amos is a sheltered kid whose knowledge are more through reading than physical exposures. He is what we called, "never see big snake shit before". Those who have not work with the mad do not know how scary - just by the sound they produce. When in remand, he was probably placed with the nicer immates, giving him the wrong impression that he is ready and prepared to face the music. They probably realised that RTC is risky for him as he can be physically assaulted by others for being sabo king if he can't follow the regime.

Some wondered why subject a kid to such treatment. He is no longer small and his character is set. It's like a wild horse. Maybe it is a form of "shock" therapy. To break the spirit so as to bring him back to reality. In life not everything will happen according to our wish. We can have the right to speak up but others can also claim the right to "kill". It is law of the jungle. We need that survival instinct.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if what ur dumbass logic is true,then whatever has happened to amos yee is his own fault.since he is a child and somebody had to have kids for him to exist and whoever have had kids have let him down.

and PAP days are not numbered,this is the just the beginning,we have witness the apocryphal moments of the birth of a whole new era.this is the future.

just like george orwell's 1984 said....If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping down on a human face - forever.

the numbers of amos yees will be forgotten in history,but BIG BROTHER SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!!

How is this Amos Yee's fault? He expressed an opinion to the world of Lee CONs You. The MOST POWERFUL MAN didn't like it and went after Amos. That's the fact, not your warped logic to justify the persecution of a 16 year old. Folks like you deserves the ISIS treatment when the PAP is toppled.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos is a sheltered kid whose knowledge are more through reading than physical exposures. He is what we called, "never see big snake shit before". Those who have not work with the mad do not know how scary - just by the sound they produce. When in remand, he was probably placed with the nicer immates, giving him the wrong impression that he is ready and prepared to face the music. They probably realised that RTC is risky for him as he can be physically assaulted by others for being sabo king if he can't follow the regime.

Pure BS ..your SPECULATION has no basis. If not for the international publicity, the MOST POWERFUL MAN would have arranged for him to be tortured for 18 months in RTC.
Amos getting 'special treatment' definitely, like being sodomized by JohnTan, Zeroo and SteffyChun (aka the pedophile trio).

Some wondered why subject a kid to such treatment. He is no longer small and his character is set. It's like a wild horse. Maybe it is a form of "shock" therapy. To break the spirit so as to bring him back to reality. In life not everything will happen according to our wish. We can have the right to speak up but others can also claim the right to "kill". It is law of the jungle. We need that survival instinct.
Others is the Government of Sinkapore. If the Government can persecute at will, then that Government no longer has any legitimacy. The assassination of the ministars should be encouraged and condoned.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CJOQ_s7UsAAw0C4.jpg

He looked so scared and afraid! Looks like he had seen a ghost!

I wonder what nasty things the PAP regime did to him!

He should write a book! I sure buy!

I hope he believes in Jesus now!

Pls don't insult his intelligence. he still don't believe in your invisible man.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can have the right to speak up but others can also claim the right to "kill". It is law of the jungle. We need that survival instinct.

That's because you let tyrants stay in power, give them free license to do what they please, and don't give a shit to civil liberties while you go about your 9-to-5 wage slavery and weekend consumerism rituals. :rolleyes:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because you let tyrants stay in power, give them free license to do what they please, and don't give a shit to civil liberties while you go about your 9-to-5 wage slavery and weekend consumerism rituals. :rolleyes:
Yes you are right. However, as long as there is the 60%, those who wish to remove the license, must do so very carefully. LSH has been raising issues. Being old and experienced, he is ever so careful, so as not to set trap for himself. Till the 60% is further reduced, it is gonna be tough.

They need to fight smart.