• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did HC accepted Christ?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looked so joyful like a Christian!! Hehe..:biggrin:

11403414_940763152633127_6936590238846475757_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Accept Christ or not, we are going to the same place after our death.

So don't worry about it. :cool:

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ang mo friend told me those Chinese or non ang mo s accept Christ can only go be security guards at Heaven. He said Jesus was created to con all mankind!!! That's the angmo biggest creation. In America the population with religion has dropped from 90% to pathetic 65% now. It's growing with times more and more know it's all a big crap!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ang mo friend told me those Chinese or non ang mo s accept Christ can only go be security guards at Heaven. He said Jesus was created to con all mankind!!! That's the angmo biggest creation. In America the population with religion has dropped from 90% to pathetic 65% now. It's growing with times more and more know it's all a big crap!

no crap lah! they are just lawless and want to enjoy whatever sinful stuffs they want. like screwing backside holes!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity is in a big mess like the British Empire started in a big mess and need huge amount of quick fix money that they become drug dealers bigger than Brazil cartels.

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is thinking TH shd invest in religion? 100% collection free tax and yet people still use their time to build this shit thinking there are going it for God?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accept Christ or not, we are going to the same place after our death.

So don't worry about it. :cool:

Hey laksa, you wrong leh. Xtians go to heaven and the rest goes to hell. Singapore government is mostly xtians, so they will go to heaven.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be good if both PM Lee and HC came away from the Day of Prayer as born again Christians. Even if they did not, they had been blessed by the many Christians who prayed for them. Glad to see the smiles on their faces.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is thinking TH shd invest in religion? 100% collection free tax and yet people still use their time to build this shit thinking there are going it for God?

any difference from kong hee? oh wait, kong hee can talk to god. she can talk to god of no mercy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's true.... no one rtn from heaven to confirm the 99 virgins there, if there is heavan, they probably overwhelmed by stuff cunts and died on the spot.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She accepted Christ but then Christ cried to himself, 'Father, you know not what you did when you created this woman; she ate the fruit of knowledge and yet remained dumb.'

To HC, He said, 'you belong in the other place.'

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be good if both PM Lee and HC came away from the Day of Prayer as born again Christians. Even if they did not, they had been blessed by the many Christians who prayed for them. Glad to see the smiles on their faces.

Politically correct ...

PM Lee joins 400 Muslims breaking fast at Al-Ansar Mosque
SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday (Jul 6) was at the newly upgraded Al-Ansar Mosque in Bedok North, where he joined 400 congregants in an iftar (breaking fast) function, following a tour of the mosque.

Mr Lee was accompanied by Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs Yaacob Ibrahim, Social and Family Development Minister Tan Chuan-Jin, Islamic Religious Council of Singapore chief executive Abdul Razak Maricar, Mufti of Singapore Mohamed Fatris Bakaram, as well as other community and grassroots leaders.

See ... political leaders must be seen above religion and race. It is the choice political leader has to make especially in multi-racial and multi-religious Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The holy apostle releases a prophecy for Singapore! Singapore will continue to Huat Ah! Huat Ah!

10982396_1610966775847067_2831189200981776023_o.jpg