• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lenovo A916 : Value deal at cheap price but...

Arcadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
......... users opinions and reviews put me off

[video]http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_a916-6855.php[/video]

Users opinions and reviews

Read all 195 comments. don't be lazy :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays, 2 G ram standard. Some like ASUS new zenfone 2 can go up to 4G RAM. more for games i think.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lenovo makes shit phones. You have to trust me on this.

If you're a cheapskate or budget conscious, get a Xiaomi instead.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lenovo A916 lacks an USB OTG.

Xiaomi Redmi 2s is selling $149 now, and the 2s enhanced version 2 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM is coming out soon at $179 ( Xiaomi Singapore ).

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
......... users opinions and reviews put me off

[video]http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_a916-6855.php[/video]

Users opinions and reviews

Read all 195 comments. don't be lazy :biggrin:

Knn, you bo liao isit? Too lazy to summarise?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u want a budget phone get motorola g instead. i love lenovo laptops but unfortunately most ching chong phones are not up to par yet.erratic touch screens and hardware thats abit sluggish despite the amazing "power" they claim to possess on their specs.

Arcadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the point of making a dual sim card phone when u can only have one active and the other NOT even on standby? :rolleyes::mad:

11111.jpg

Single_Standby.jpg

Sagat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lenovo decides for consumers what they can and cannot install while embedding spyware, malware, ads and explicit adult materials into their smartphones :biggrin:

cWRBx7Y.jpg