• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sugarbaby asking for 4-6k monthly maintenance fee

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fucktard must be blind.

I was wondering too, when I read this long time back, must have had one too many of??, & probably a 'holey' man, any hole will do....Patricia Mok!!, $10,000....he can but plenty of virgins & now, a busload of Greek Women!!:rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you earn 50k a month what is 5k to you :wink: ? If you earn 1.5k a month , even she offer 500 for a month you also will find it expensive :wink:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you earn 50k a month what is 5k to you :wink: ? If you earn 1.5k a month , even she offer 500 for a month you also will find it expensive :wink:

Aya if you earn $50k a month, girls will come begging to be with you, no need to seek this type of cheap used chicken.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with an income of $50k a month, the currency is in scoops of how much cum one can eek out not income. :o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any Asian that is browned hair - She should be more honest to put black hair but dyed brown.

If buay gum pay $300 -
for me if she rejects me I will be tulan liao still pay money, siao bo, she cannot charge me also le :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not really.

If the market price is $2000 for this quality, then $5000 is a lot, regardless.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
86330hq93d.png

Not SYT anymore still can demand that price?

Sugarbabe or not, if she get pregnant, the sugar daddy will still have to pay for the kid's maintenance for 21 years.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah what type of standard dare ask for 4-6k? might as well use the money to book 50 different girls every month enjoy a mass orgy

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chootchiew, you are back. Thought you got new job already, must be busy with work.
How's work?

Hi bro 41yo, yes I started work in apri since then seldom have time to come sbf tcss liao :biggrin:
Work sian lor bo bian at least need to lun a few more years then can retire. :mad:
At least better than previous place when I was the only sinkie lor. Now all sinkies :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only show half face. why dont dare to show full face?

86330hq93d.png

Wait a minute,

how does independent, well educated and hoping to get monthly financial support of 4k to 6k go hand in hand..

what kind of education and independence is this????

MGTOW research shows me that women are money spenders and man are money earners.. stupid men give money to women when women showcase their golden vagina..

So in this case, does it mean that the woman here has a well educated and independent vagina putting up for sales for a recurring income.. How many stupid men or mangina will go for that?

Face it, women depend on man for money.. and that is a disgusting fact..

If men don't give a shit to that smelly vagina, then what can a woman offer??? After my research, the answer is nothing..

These women only drag the men down and prevent men from shining up in the society, Trap men and make them lose their freedom.

When a men give in to the vagina, men pay for their shit.. after that more kids pop out and more money have to pay for more shits too..

what can a woman contribute beside wasting mens' money?