• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee on hunger strike and now hospitalised

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So FAP hands will b stained with the blood of a 16 yr old. And the ground sentiments are sweet.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have said many times before: causes don't create martyrs, repressive regimes do.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he may reach nirvana and start to hallucinate about kingdom cum if this goes on and on......and on.

image.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky better hope the punk doesn't die. If he does, I am very sure he will be enjoying his millions somewhere other than in his office as PM...

Yes the damage to the regime by a lone 16 year old boy.....
Haha kudos to Amos for upping the ante.....
Vile pappies think they can lock him up and move on......
Haha kena checkmate by teenager

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are these 'Indigos' kids only the fanciful notions of new-age, metaphysical beliefs, or is there real evidence that they truly do exist?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are these 'Indigos' kids only the fanciful notions of new-age, metaphysical beliefs, or is there real evidence that they truly do exist?
]
I believe that there may only be a handful genuine extra ordinary individuals in the whole world per generation. However, not all these special beings get to grow up to exploit to the fullest, their endowed natural potential. I always wonder, if Steve Job was born to a strict Asian family, and brought up to believe in strict obedience to instructions from the elders, can he achieved what he had done? If no, then the world would have lost a genius due to the nurturing process.

On the other hand, many modern parents, having learnt of the existence of such indigo kids, bluffed themselves that their own kid is indigo when they spotted certain talent in their early age. They created an environment to nuture their kid, believing that he will become a genius.

There was this bubbly boy I know, who loves science especially things like Blackhole, energy theory when he was only in pr sch. The mother force fed him with more books on such topics. Today, he is neither here nor there. He doesn't believe in working as he is still searching for the meaning of human existence. The last I heard is that he is planning to be a monk in a holy land. It makes me wonder. if the silly mother did not overindulge in pushing him in the direction of unknowns and let him search on his own, will he be what he is today? She had created an environment that nutured an above average kid to become slightly subnormal.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serves him right for treating Vincent Law like that. He deserves to suffer. He didn't want "raping the cow" chocolates.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP IBs will do whatever it takes to demonise Amos Yee. Never forget. :wink:
To them, mocking the legacy of LKY is like burning the Koran at the Saudi Arabia airport... they will declare a jihad on you, you infidel. :cool:

Back when Amos Yee was slapped by Mr Neo the aircon man, this piece of propaganda was what they had immediately churned out in response.

Amos Yee Slapped on Way to Court ... STAGED!
30 April 2015
http://sggeneralelections2016.blogspot.com/2015/04/amos-yee-slapped-staged-SDP.html

Slapped.jpg

Lee Hsien Loong had obvously paid you good money to carry out cyber warfare against dissidents, innit? :rolleyes:

Yes... please do carry on, PAP shills. You are like cockroaches which have insecticide sprayed on them, or live prawns thrown into a boiling pot. You violently struggle, but soon the inevitable will arrive: the crumbling of your little empire, the shattering of your hopes and dreams. :cool:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rally at Hong Lim Park calls for Amos Yee’s release

Organiser Jolovan Wham (C) and participants shout slogans during a protest to free blogger Amos Yee, at Hong Lim Park on July 5, 2015. Photo: Reuters

PUBLISHED: 10:29 PM, JULY 5, 2015
UPDATED: 12:36 AM, JULY 6, 2015

SINGAPORE — A day before teenage blogger Amos Yee returns to court, where he could be sentenced for posting an obscene image online and posting content intended to hurt the religious feelings of Christians, a rally was held at Hong Lim Park today (July 5) calling for his release.
The rally was organised by Community Action Network, a group of individuals describing themselves as “concerned about freedom of expression in Singapore”.

The group had also started a petition on change.org two months ago to drop charges against the 16-year-old. As of 10pm today, there were more than 6,300 signatories

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;YR5ApYxkU-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U[/video]