• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insolent Hongkies Burn Effigies of Ah Gong & Son!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Free Amos Protesters Burn Image Of Old Fart And Pinky

the skill is to outsourced for free labors. you got see honkies protest about iraq, syria or any other african countries?

free one must use. like call mata, call mp. all free. make them work. if possible make them come your house catch cockroach also.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10403241_10153542863466383_223380305778703850_n.jpg

10690288_10153542788836383_5466092740000470079_n.jpg

Source: The Online Citizen

11707628_10153542977451383_3955797878831678923_n.jpg

Poster of today's protest event at Singapore consulate which was attended by 15 human rights groups in Hong Kong.

The bottom says:

"Hong Kong cannot be like Singapore

Internal Security Act, Dishonest use of Computer/internet... will make Hong Kong's freedom of speech, law, human rights disappear"

Hong Kongers have been told time and again to emulate Singapore through news and by politicians in recent years.

End of Article​

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I just love it when the whole world is bashing the PAP.. Wahahaha.. And it also show how Ball-less sinkies are... I just love it..

Jiu hu kia, so what are you doing about it then? Protesting behind your PC?

Are you going to protest outside Parliament soon? Or you vote against PAP in the next election?

Dun be a ball-less twit like your parents in Malaysia! UMNO and MIC fuck your mother chee bye!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This time, I really do not support what the Hongkies are doing,,this is none of their business and they have their own backyard to look after. They have their own issues, economy, social problems etc to solve,,why worry about the Jester Amos Yee who is nothing but a trouble maker???

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the skill is to outsourced for free labors. you got see honkies protest about iraq, syria or any other african countries?

free one must use. like call mata, call mp. all free. make them work. if possible make them come your house catch cockroach also.

I think the most important thing that the Hongkees should do now is to protest against the dictatorship of then CCP.

They should fly to Beijing to protest against the CCP outside Tiananmen Sqaure.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

This time, I really do not support what the Hongkies are doing,,this is none of their business and they have their own backyard to look after. They have their own issues, economy, social problems etc to solve,,why worry about the Jester Amos Yee who is nothing but a trouble maker???

oi yuet lam zai lei dei hong gan pr nowhere to go ah

MacLeod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why i have respect for Hongkies and Taiwanese

Admiralty protesters demand release of Singaporean teen Amos Yee

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 05 July, 2015, 2:03pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 05 July, 2015, 2:27pm

Timmy Sung [email protected]

1render.jpg

Protesters hold placards outside the Admiralty headquarters of the Singapore Consulate. Photo: Nora Tam

Some 50 people from different civic and political groups have protested outside the commercial building in Admiralty where the Singapore Consulate is located, demanding the immediate release of teen blogger Amos Yee, who was earlier convicted for posting a controversial video attacking the late prime minister Lee Kuan Yew.

Their campaign came a day ahead of the expected sentencing of Yee, 16, who is now remanded in a mental health institution after his conviction.

Holding banners and placards that read "Dissident is not Demented" and "Freedom of Speech should not be infringed", they also burned effigies of Lee.

Representatives from different groups took turns to express their anger over Yee's "highly disturbing" treatment.

fullsizerender.jpg

Effigies of Singapore's late prime minister Lee Kuan Yew are burned. Photo: Nora Tam

"Amos Yee is probably the youngest prisoner of conscience; that is much more outstanding than Singapore's performance in economy development," said Mabel Au Mei-po from Amnesty International.

px142_45f9_7.jpg

Amos Yee. Photo: AFP

"I don't like Amos because he's rude in the Singapore context. But I have to defend his rights," said Goh Meng Seng, 45, a Singaporean who travels and lives in Hong Kong.

Goh, who criticised the governmental act as "horrible", is in the process of forming a new opposition party, the People Power party.

"If the government can do such thing to a 16-year-old kid, they can do it to an adult too," Goh said. "Anyone in the opposition camp should be prepared for that."

Yee was earlier found guilty of two criminal charges.

He was convicted of having hurt religious feelings in a video posted after Lee’s death on March 23. He likened Singapore’s first prime minister to Jesus in an expletive-laden monologue.

He was also found guilty of circulating obscene content – a graphic cartoon involving Lee and late British prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope this thread can be make sticky.. This is the thing that I dream of.. The whole world fuck the PAP govt.. Hahaha and at the same time show the ball-lessness of Sinkies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Hahaha and at the same time show the ball-lessness of Sinkies.

Sinkies are not ball-less. This is just what many foreigners would want the sinkies to do; take to the streets, burn the cars, burn the buildings, attack the police and create the chaos in the country. Are sinkies really that mad to dismantle and destroy their own country just because the pappies are not doing what the sinkies wanted them to do?

Come on, lah, sinkies are happy to have three meals a day, a roof over their head and a peaceful country to live in. The pappies may not be perfect, but at least they have not attracted the kind of allegations made by international news media against the PM of Malaysia.

Why would sinkies want to destroy their own country just to prove they have the balls and for the sake of what one kid had said about LKY or Christianity?

For your info, Amos was initially only charged for saying things which he should not have said about Christianity; the charge against him for the lewd drawing on LKY was stood down. Since Amos later wanted to be a hero and repeated his postings, the pappies made him the hero to test life in remand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I prefer a more subtle and more effective approach (and one which the Hongkies are very fond of):

[video=youtube;YJO39B7e1pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJO39B7e1pk[/video]

If done properly, the target will be beset by misfortune and illness. :cool:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries. His fetishism for cancerous causing food is jus 1/2 step from relapse. Time to standby champagne again.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just love it when the whole world is bashing the PAP.. Wahahaha.. And it also show how Ball-less sinkies are... I just love it..

i already said that it is not sinkies are balless, we just don't want any trouble.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wouldn't call this 'subtle', but yes, I'd prefer the 打小人 approach, too.

I prefer a more subtle and more effective approach (and one which the Hongkies are very fond of):

[video=youtube;YJO39B7e1pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJO39B7e1pk[/video]

If done properly, the target will be beset by misfortune and illness. :cool:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope this thread can be make sticky.. This is the thing that I dream of.. The whole world fuck the PAP govt.. Hahaha and at the same time show the ball-lessness of Sinkies.

Spot on jiu hu kia. So, what are you going to do about this?

Ball-less and just KPKB behind your PC? Or are you going to vote against the PAP in the next GE??

Fuck you dead!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i already said that it is not sinkies are balless, we just don't want any trouble.

That is called ball-less. knn.. i think you are trying hard to justified that you are not ball-less but the very action of "don't want trouble" is ball-less... face the hard truth!!!