• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Cambridge U Maths honour degree Prime MInister Gay Loong cannot add?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
From the IPS DIalogue session with Fareed Zakaria and Lee Gay Loong

Dr Zakaria: How fragile is the accomplishment, how much do you worry?

PM: We worry all the time. People say we are paranoid which I suppose we are and we need to be because you are at a higher level, you expect to be at a higher level. You don’t expect to go back to where you were in the 1960s. And yet, it is not natural that you stay at this place. Is it to be expected that the population of 3.5 million citizens and maybe a million foreign workers will have the best airline in the world,[/
B]

Excuse me. But 3.5 millions citizens and 1 million FT is only 4.5 million. Seems to me that there is 1 million missing persons in singapore. Unless the supposed 5.5 million population of sinkieland is a lie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM: We worry all the time. People say we are paranoid which I suppose we are and we need to be because you are at a higher level, you expect to be at a higher level. You don’t expect to go back to where you were in the 1960s. And yet, it is not natural that you stay at this place. Is it to be expected that the population of 3.5 million citizens and maybe a million foreign workers will have the best airline in the world,[/
B]

Excuse me. But 3.5 millions citizens and 1 million FT is only 4.5 million. Seems to me that there is 1 million missing persons in singapore. Unless the supposed 5.5 million population of sinkieland is a lie.

1 million illegal immigrants and tourists on a social visit pass. :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only is his addition bad. His ability to calculate in percentages is atrocious. Just like , what he earned using CPF owners money and what he should be paying back!

Talk about getting Honors in your Maths ability !LoLoLoL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not only is his addition bad. His ability to calculate in percentages is atrocious. Just like , what he earned using CPF owners money and what he should be paying back!

Talk about getting Honors in your Maths ability !LoLoLoL

Yar Lor, Cambridge standard like shit now. Getting honours from there is like getting honours at Mumbai University.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1 million illegal immigrants and tourists on a social visit pass. :biggrin:

Wah lau, our SPF and ICA so fucking koyak? Can let in 1 million illegals? Oh wait, so minister once said our coastline is damn long. Must be how they get in.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....1 million illegal immigrants and tourists on a social visit pass. :biggrin:

...to make curry puffs in HDB rental flats to sell in the country. Limpeh don't understand why ICA cannot simply ban all these illegal shitheads from re-entering the country after they were first caught for offences committed in sinapor?

...unless pappies love foreign felons and criminals to make the island a livelier place.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
...to make curry puffs in HDB rental flats to sell in the country. Limpeh don't understand why ICA cannot simply ban all these illegal shitheads from re-entering the country after they were first caught for offences committed in sinapor?

...unless pappies love foreign felons and criminals to make the island a livelier place.

You got it all wrong...just like a Sinkie.

It is not why Pap cannot ban these ppl. For all they care, if these ppl have paid all the required 'protection money' to all the gangsters in white.

These ppl can make all the curry puff they want even from the toilet for all they care!LoLoLoL

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau, our SPF and ICA so fucking koyak? Can let in 1 million illegals? Oh wait, so minister once said our coastline is damn long. Must be how they get in.

What do you expect from the paps? A minister sat on his fat arse to get big pay packet every month even a limping terrorist could pai-pai walk away from detention cell.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
if these ppl have paid all the required 'protection money' to all the gangsters in white.

limpeh never heard of this one...it is something new...LKY surely now turning in his urn....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The word you're looking for is 'DYNAMIC'. :wink:

singapore-imm.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
those dead already lah! includes those dead from smoking opium from 1800s to 1945.

We learned that the opium trade was freely indulged in, at Singapore, fostered by the Government. Singapore is a large city of about 300,000 inhabitants, a great number of which are Chinese.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

B]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

B]

The missing 1 million are PRs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yar Lor, Cambridge standard like shit now. Getting honours from there is like getting honours at Mumbai University.

hello. please dont insult cambridge. please investigate again. for all you know, his degree comes from the local well renowned woodbridge hospital university.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We don't even bother to kick out convicted foreign criminals.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Degree can buy one lah. As long as you no stay back in the country that give you the token degree, no one cares. Otherwise, kenna exposed. Clown standard if become prof in overseas top uni sure kenna kick out.