• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Girl who burnt dog alive with blowtorch is from the Philippines, not China

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girl who burnt dog alive with blowtorch may be from the Philippines, not China :

[video=youtube;h8YOX1dg15A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8YOX1dg15A[/video]

"We are Anonymous" posted :
Hi all, This girl is from the Philippines not Vietnam or China or Brazil. If you look at the investigation We Are Anonymous have done we show the same room this evil girl features in with another incident involving another dog and 2 other girls. These 3 girls were working for the same syndicate who were making Crush Videos. Both of the right leaders named Dorma and Vicente Ridon are now serving LIFE in prison for these crimes. The girls were underage and when they turn 18 will be charged also for these offences. They are under the authority and care of child services in the Philippines. When we have all of their names confirmed we will post them.
https://www.facebook.com/anonymousf...9983.-2207520000.1434839118./484473281701911/
https://www.facebook.com/anonymousf...9983.-2207520000.1434839116./484474895035083/

lionsoup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Video] - Girl who burnt dog alive with blowtorch is from the Philippines, not Ch

What's wrong with making some Hot Dog Fresh? :biggrin:

Strongly oppose all animal rights! Humans are already so deprived and exploited here. Still dream on kindneS's and rights to animals? Human rights is already very doubtful and questioned and objectible still cook rubbish rights for animals?

Where is vegetables' rights rocks' rights?

Where is planet earth's rights that it's priceless resources should not be freely exploited by humans, and polluted it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Video] - Girl who burnt dog alive with blowtorch is from the Philippines, not Ch

I think it is a case of bad up bringing. The environment in the Phillipines is not very healthy because many of the parents are overses working & are not there to look after their children.There is also a culture of violence in that country.

Some honkies was shot by a policeman.

In Spore we have also seen abusive behaviour against a senior citizen in a Spore retired home. At Tan Tock Seng I have also heard complaints against the filipino staff.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gentle, sweet Pinays, pious God-fearing Catholics. :biggrin:

I'm sure whoever marries a Pinay will be well taken care of. :wink:

pinay-money-sucker1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bdo-idiots.jpg

imbecile-nation-philippines.jpg

butt-hurt-pinoy.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I can get my hand on her I will fuck her :mad::mad::mad:

:oIo::oIo:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trust me. You rather marry a Pinoy than an Indonesian.
Gentle, sweet Pinays, pious God-fearing Catholics. :biggrin:

I'm sure whoever marries a Pinay will be well taken care of. :wink:

pinay-money-sucker1.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

The British governor of Singapore drugged their non-white British Subjects mainly Chinese was their human right for 2000% profit from opium.

This girl no diff cruel behavior than British governor of Singapore in 1800s to 1900 before independent of Malaysia.

Today, many SInkies still think angmoh are the best and tuakee. Angmohs ride bicycles in Sinkies road and same Sinkies no-balls tell them to fuck off ride somewhere else.

Girl who burnt dog alive with blowtorch may be from the Philippines, not China :