• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

GST Vouchers & Other Budget Benefits For Sinkies Only! Foreigners Green With Envy!

11403330_1018251174865817_9146699322290386128_n.png

1.6 million Singaporeans will receive a letter in July 2015 to inform them of their eligible GST Voucher and other Budget benefits such as Medisave top-ups and Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebate.

Please be patient while the postman makes his rounds!

For more information, refer to the infographic and read: http://bit.Iy/1Jm6hfm

https://www.facebook.com/MOFsg/phot...442899846653/1018251174865817/?type=1&theater

kopirui

Re: GST Vouchers & Other Budget Benefits For Sinkies Only! Foreigners Green With Envy

i got zero.
so zero vote for the lightning
fair n square:biggrin:

Ambulance

Re: GST Vouchers & Other Budget Benefits For Sinkies Only! Foreigners Green With Envy

i got zero.
so zero vote for the lightning
fair n square:biggrin:

halo mai ah ni kuan lah lang bonus ah ni chor lee balu yia gwee bah kor nia

nitecrawllerr

Nothing is free. Some how or rather garment will get back what had been "given" to us. Just u wait. :rolleyes:

bigboss

Nothing is free. Some how or rather garment will get back what had been "given" to us. Just u wait. :rolleyes:

Haven't you heard the ah peks saying loudly in the coffeeshops in Geylang in Hokkien? - "The Govt gives you one chicken wing and they will take back one whole chicken."

Looks like these ah peks know the old tricks better than all of us.

MRT fares increase, electricity and water rates increases and basic food increase ....all the grants get makan and you still have to pay more. Just the typical PAP BS, don't get angry.

Haven't you heard the ah peks saying loudly in the coffeeshops in Geylang in Hokkien? - "The Govt gives you one chicken wing and they will take back one whole chicken."

Give credit to LHL ...he takes back only a chicken. Lee CONs You took back a pig.

Think polyclinic charges oso went up...saw de price chart at hwz...:biggrin: believe more to cum...huat ar!!! :biggrin:

Who did these Ah Peks vote for?

PretenderSam

1.6 million Singaporeans will receive a letter in July 2015 to inform them of their eligible GST Voucher and other Budget benefits such as Medisave top-ups and Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebate.

Please be patient while the postman makes his rounds!

For more information, refer to the infographic and read: http://bit.Iy/1Jm6hfm

solid proof that PAP is a good government.
all must vote INTELLIGENTLY in the coming election.

PretenderSam

most of these ah peks have little intelligence
they took rumor as truth
it is just hearsay.

if only they had used their brain a little when casting their votes in the past
they won't be making this kind of remark.

You didn't hear the final part? " they bend you over & kan ni kar chng".:rolleyes:

My envelope still remains unopened. I'll probably discard it. Gotta get rid of some clutter. Especially this year, plenty of SG50 crap gets into the mailbox. :cool:

Can give me or not?I need more gst credits.

Dhalsim

Can give me or not?I need more gst credits.

Wish i could so that we can meet up and then the moment that you've been waiting for. My identity exposed! :eek: Can i get a bangla to do that? :biggrin: but i'm not even in sg. I am being held in captivity by madman Bison.

Pappy should review their tactics in 'buying the favors' of these sectors of losers in Sinkland.

They have since gone pass the 'upgrading trick' and 'handouts' methods to 'curry favors' from them.

Perphaps the white scum can be much more generous with their 'offers of assistance' to maintain their strangle hold on this bunch of losers.

Like offering three meals a day at a restaurant, instead of at a rat infested hawker center!LoLoLoL

bigboss

Give credit to LHL ...he takes back only a chicken. Lee CONs You took back a pig.

...don't give ideas to the pappies, leh. Soon, it might be the whole chicken farm...