• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

swiss military watch

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
my younger brother just got his swiss military watch today for his 10 year ns cycles.

i suggust he sell it away to pay some electricty bill
how much can it fetch
where to sell
and
which place can he polish off the encraving of his name behind?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it some lousy Wenger like what the police gave me ?...........i gave it away......1st guy asked didn't even want it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
precisely..............who the heck wanna wear a watch with SAF or police logo on it ??!!

i rather they give me a cheapo Swatch..........

Or a trusty Casio G-Shock.

By the way, made in Japan G-Shock watches are an endangered species. Most of them are made in China, except some high end or 'limited edition' models. Best to verify if you're allergic to Tiong products. :wink:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
just got his swiss military watch today for his 10 year ns cycles.

last time was given 2 victorinox swiss army watches different models...
irony.. wasted my precious time and then gave me 2 watches to tell time?:*:
thrown away liao..

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
my younger brother just got his swiss military watch today for his 10 year ns cycles.

how much can it fetch
where to sell
and

it is not worth much in resale market because it is engraved.
Hamilton is worth more too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought a Victorinox watch when I was in the US. It was not a good watch. The leather strap broke after 1 year. The finish started to wear off soon after I got it.

Better to get a Seiko. Mine lasted 25+ years & still going strong. I just need to replace the battery & replace the broken metal band. The metal band broke after 25 years of use.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another shit stirring thread trying to discredit SAF and PAP

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time was given 2 victorinox swiss army watches different models...
irony.. wasted my precious time and then gave me 2 watches to tell time?:*:
thrown away liao..

You sold them your time, your youth, your life, now, you still paying time, in reservist; & you can be proud, to tell your grandkids, I HAVE DONE TIME. So, they gave you devices to measure those, nostalgic, orgastic time you serve in National Slavery!...ha ha ha

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those SAF cheapskates are insulting millions of NSmen who have given their blood, sweat and youth to the nation's defence by giving us a cheapo quartz watch made by a — knife manufacturer! My watch is now sitting in a drawer, having been rejected by a few people I tried to fob off to.

They should take a leaf out of the British MoD's book: every serviceman in the Royal Navy is gifted a Rolex submariner on a NATO strap, modified to MoD's specs:

nwm13030840965483_1_t5.jpg

I'd be very happy if the SAF could just gift us instead with this cheap but very rugged and functional automatic Seiko diver's watch, the SKX007:

%e0%b8%99%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%ac%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%82%e0%b9%89%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%b7%e0%b8%ad-skx007k1-2.jpg

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

how much can it fetch
where to sell
and

Made in China