• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's confirmed. Roy Ngerng is funded by foreigners

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to Francis Seow he is still waiting for his check/payment fron CIA, haha!

If Francis Seow is a real man, he should come back and answer the charges laid against him. Only a coward would seek to flee.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11703198_865497723506237_4072797894447490865_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
never mind who... singapore belongs to everyone so who fund unfund, fark, unfark does not matter.

as long as they stand up for the common people, for common cause, to make sinkieland a better place, they are welcome.

let's have more of them....

btw, my wish list a a bmw 5.2i please advise where to get funding.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never mind who... singapore belongs to everyone so who fund unfund, fark, unfark does not matter.

as long as they stand up for the common people, for common cause, to make sinkieland a better place, they are welcome.

Open society can prevail only when people can speak truth to power!

As global citizens holding Singapore passports, Roy, Amos, Alex, SDP and others present and future are greatly encouraged to apply for foreign funding here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkN4lp9Ams

[video=youtube;BfkN4lp9Ams]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkN4lp9Ams[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

up your points.

u are the man.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

sillypootians automatically jump to the conclusion that foreign funding is evil , bad.
but some could have good intention.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP kiasi is it? If critics of PAP doesn't get foreign funding, then how can they do their work? Sinkees are afraid of donating to their cause.

Even with foreign funding which is only in the tens of thousands, they are facing an adversery that has billions of dollars at their disposal.

That Roy needs to be help with foreign money shows the sorry state of sinkapore.

I hope Soros donating millions to liberate sinkapore.