• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is on the wanted list at Woodlands Checkpoint

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw Amos Yee on wanted list at Woodlands Checkpoint

admin / 8 hours ago

Hi, I would like to raise an awareness. I was using Woodlands Checkpoint few days back. When I was the Car’s queue at the Immigration counter, I saw the Immigration Officers PC serving the opposite of my counter.

In their PC Monitor, Left Side states HOT LIST and all wanted person picture will be moving upwards. Then I saw Amos Yee(in Yellow T-shirt) picture in it.

Photo from Youtube

It was a shock of my life. A young teenage boy picture in the Hot List while he is IMH. How can pass thru Immigration while under custody. And lastly just for speaking the truth and what a normal born Singaporean feel in his heart got him in to Politically Intimidated/Bullied. I am now really terrified of the Ruling Party/Government/PAP/LHL. I am shocked that nobody reported it.
From a very concern, Born Singaporean.
Md Yas
Comments

2 comments

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos is an enemy of vile pappies.....that effectively made him enemy of the state.
If he escaped he'll become the most wanted man.....I mean boy

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Sinkie never felt the are 'locked in, in both mind and body' by the Papies?

If they want to break free, they have to fucked off ...forever.

Only the FTs are free to come and go.

For sinkie ...There is NO ESCAPE!LoL

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA! Wat a joke, 16yo Kid kena slap and did not even fight back become most wanted in Sillyland. REASON!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHA! Wat a joke, 16yo Kid kena slap and did not even fight back become most wanted in Sillyland. REASON!!!

Lee Hsien Loong has officially lost his marbles. Maybe he's feeling moody, prostate hormonal imbalance or something, so he thought it would be a good idea to asset his 'natural aristocracy' onto dissenting youngsters, especially in the SG50 year. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lee Hsien Loong has officially lost his marbles. Maybe he's feeling moody, prostate hormonal imbalance or something, so he thought it would be a good idea to asset his 'natural aristocracy' onto dissenting youngsters, especially in the SG50 year. :wink:

Our good PM Lee is an aristocrat. There are many samsters and other opposition IBs who for years have referred to Lee Hsien Loong as the 'Crown Prince'. PM Lee's use of 'natural aristocracy' is nothing out of the blue.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sound too good to b true that Amos is so much wanted in singapore. Looks like he is all set for the next Nobel peace prize. On the other end of the spectrum is pinkie. Talk big act girly.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos will never lead a normal life after his LKY is dead speech. He is marked for life and will be forever marginalised. A sorry waste for someone I feel has tremendous talent...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos will never lead a normal life after his LKY is dead speech. He is marked for life and will be forever marginalised. A sorry waste for someone I feel has tremendous talent...

What talent? He got more than 10 points for his O-level and he is not smart enough to be join the Integrated Program or get into an elite JC.

A person with real talent won't go around with a loose tongue. Ever heard of a chink called Yang Xiu from the 'Three Kingdoms' ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talent? He got more than 10 points for his O-level and he is not smart enough to be join the Integrated Program or get into an elite JC.

A person with real talent won't go around with a loose tongue. Ever heard of a chink called Yang Xiu from the 'Three Kingdoms' ?

You're a farking moron. Talent is not confined to how well one does in school. One thing's for sure: he has more talent and certainly more guts than someone like you who chose to hide behind anonymity to bitch about like a little girl.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You believe this Md Yas? Then you probably believe that jiu hu kia Tonychat is a rich successful man living in Aussieland.

You think immigration use those active monitor screen (can't remember the technical term) that you can see from the side or far at the back?

Come on!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if he will run road. :rolleyes: I believe he has no short of supporters overseas.

yes... he will b like doc sun yat sen.... with supporters from singaporeans oversea to rise against the leegime. and go on to be the father of singapore.