• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP's Prof Tambyah poses a question viz Roy Ngerng & Amos Yee to Emperor LHL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the IPS dialogue with LHL moderated by Fareed Zakaria on 2 July 2015, when questions were open to floor, the focus was again moved back on Roy Ngerng's and Amos Yee's cases by SDP's Prof. Tambyah who asked LHL with the government's focus seemingly" shifted to minor players, such as a rude and insensitive teenager....(and) the son of a chai tow kway seller who wrote 400 blog articles", will there be more space for diverse views in the future?

Emperor LHL replied that one can discuss anything, but "you can't defame anybody you like." Emperor Lee added: "If you can't redress defamation, how can I clear my name when somebody defames me?".