• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emperor LHL says Singapore must have a NATURAL ARISTOCRACY!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the IPS dialogue with LHL moderated by Fareed Zakaria on 2 July 2015, Zakaria posed this issue to LHL - On the dominance of countries such as the US, Sweden and Israel in innovation, science and technology, Zakaria said these communities are common in that there is a culture of a lack of respect for or challenging authority. " You(LHL) spent six hours yesterday in a court trying to do this, to instil a culture of respect. And isn't it exactly the opposite of what you need for your economic future?"

LHL :"You want people to stand up, not scrape and bow. But if you don't have a certain NATURAL ARISTOCRACY in the system, people who are respected because they have earned that and we level everything down to the lowest denominator, then I think society will lose out..."

All hail Emperor LHL!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is his 'Mitt Romney's 47%' moment.

Oh! And there will probably be a 'clarification' soon.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to know Singapore is an aristocracy and sinkies are the peasants.

We should be in social studies book next to Nicholas Tsar

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is his 'Mitt Romney's 47%' moment.

Oh! And there will probably be a 'clarification' soon.

Lee Hsien Loong really does not think before he speaks does he? :biggrin:

Clarification, explaining away, 'misquoted', 'taken out of context'... let the PAP/media apologists spin away...

Lee Hsien Loong, always know that you are a servant of the people. You are not a king, and you are not a god. So be a humble, obedient servant.

Otherwise, this is what happened to the 'natural aristocracy' in France when the people rose up.

execlouis.jpg

"How would you like your head to be cut off, sire?" :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong really does not think before he speaks does he? :biggrin:

Clarification, explaining away, 'misquoted', 'taken out of context'... let the PAP/media apologists spin away...

Lee Hsien Loong, always know that you are a servant of the people. You are not a king, and you are not a god. So be a humble, obedient servant.

Otherwise, this is what happened to the 'natural aristocracy' in France when the people rose up.

execlouis.jpg

"How would you like your head to be cut off, sire?" :smile:

Singapore is not at that staged yet,we have yet to overthrow the aristocracy,had leon trotsky and karl marx,embraced communism,went thru the cold war,had perestroika,dissolve the soviet union,all in all about another 100 years to go.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So?

You think Sinkie peasants dare to revolt?

Fucktard BALLESS SINKIE peasants are worse than dirt and so proclaimed by the Emperor! LoL

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiese are daft and useless back to the British governor time. kenna drugged opium their white governor still don't fight back.

Under new governor PAP still don't fight back.

If new party take over Sinkies will still don't fight back.

Even the bayi lawyer don't fight the governor PAP, he is part of Sinkies gene leow, jiak leow bee.

So?

You think Sinkie peasants dare to revolt?

Fucktard BALLESS SINKIE peasants are worse than dirt and so proclaimed by the Emperor! LoL

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they appoint sultan johore as the head of state? Solve all the time and trouble every few years or so. besides, the sultan is a admirer of singapore and developing iskandar region to be a suburb or a "twin" of singapore.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the IPS dialogue with LHL moderated by Fareed Zakaria on 2 July 2015, Zakaria posed this issue to LHL - On the dominance of countries such as the US, Sweden and Israel in innovation, science and technology, Zakaria said these communities are common in that there is a culture of a lack of respect for or challenging authority. " You(LHL) spent six hours yesterday in a court trying to do this, to instil a culture of respect. And isn't it exactly the opposite of what you need for your economic future?"

LHL :"You want people to stand up, not scrape and bow. But if you don't have a certain NATURAL ARISTOCRACY in the system, people who are respected because they have earned that and we level everything down to the lowest denominator, then I think society will lose out..."

All hail Emperor LHL!!!

Quote: " instill a culture of respect"...What respect can you instill when opposition gets 40% of the votes but 10% of the Parliamentary seats..???

And can we respect those MPs who get in with their tails between their legs and without the people mandating them....i.e they did not even garnered one single vote.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

All hail Emperor LHL!!!

From clown prince to emperor LHL? Even the pappy MPs and cronies must bow down to him and his familees! Traitor Nathan the president is also beneath him. We have known this along.

Everyone hail the Emperor!!!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey, what's new. It's the same old "lesser mortals" nonsense they have been spewing for years

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

All hail Emperor LHL!!!

Pure Capitalist! Ah LOONG!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why I send my kids to elite schools and junior colleges instead of garbage schools like Damai Sec. My parents were peasants, and I fought my way up into the Singapore aristocracy. Now that we are nobles, we should behave like nobles and be educated like nobles.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's why I send my kids to elite schools and junior colleges instead of garbage schools like Damai Sec. My parents were peasants, and I fought my way up into the Singapore aristocracy. Now that we are nobles, we should behave like nobles and be educated like nobles.

I agree with LHL. A society where everyone is treated equally means there are no incentives to strive to reach the top.

There has to be a stratification in order for meritocracy to work.

Imagine working in a company where the chance of promotion is zilch because there are no senior positions to strive for. Everyone is equal and there are no monetary rewards for achievement. It would be a disaster.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
one chap did not have to work hard like you said. He is the chosen one.

it is not how good you are but born into the family is your God given right to excel the way they want to mould/ apprentice you.

Furthermore, you are NOT given your chance to even chose your wife, home, work and play.

I agree with LHL. A society where everyone is treated equally means there are no incentives to strive to reach the top.

Imagine working in a company where the chance of promotion is zilch because there are no senior positions to strive for. Everyone is equal and there are no monetary rewards for achievement. It would be a disaster.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah ... who says life is fair ?!

At least if you work hard, you can still make it to the top...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do u know what a aristocracy is?there is no working your way up to a aristocrat,its either you are born one or you are not,born to rule.everything else you are just a rich merchant.in the arabic world u can be a filthy rich merchant class and friends with the royal family for generations but remember you will always be a servant nothing more.