• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laptops vs ipads

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been looking at HP and Dell, which do you think is better? i dun like apple, so no need to recommend, what about ipads, are they good,i am someone who laze around on sofa and play with lappy, what do you think? i think the trend for tomorrow is still a laptop rather than a ipad.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
tablets should be the correct name, what about tablets, are they good? others please feel free to comment, boss sam doesn't like anything else besides apple.

Tablets are fine for reading, playing videos and games but if you're doing work that requires a lot of input, a laptop is far better.

BlackIce

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been looking at HP and Dell, which do you think is better? i dun like apple, so no need to recommend, what about ipads, are they good,i am someone who laze around on sofa and play with lappy, what do you think? i think the trend for tomorrow is still a laptop rather than a ipad.

The trend is Phablets

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is done in minutes on my ipad. it depends on what you wish to do.

image.jpg

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
tablets should be the correct name, what about tablets, are they good? others please feel free to comment, boss sam doesn't like anything else besides apple.

You should consider Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It is a tablet with the power of a notebook.