• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laptops vs ipads

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should consider Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It is a tablet with the power of a notebook.

Just bulls. The pathetic storage space not enough for decent one eye jacks I hv placed. I prefer acer arse pier arse 7. Fast booting 7s only. But need more ram.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy with my 64GB iPad Air. You may be able to get a cheaper android tablet but with an Apple product you get a quality product . Easy to find free & paid apps at the Apple store. I now travel with my iPad & leave my laptop at home

Make sure to get one with enough storage space. I have already filled up my iPads 64GB space with music, movies, books,...

You might want to wait until the rumoured iPad Pro is released before making your decision. It is rumoured to be faster, larger, capable of multi tasking,...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been looking at HP and Dell, which do you think is better? i dun like apple, so no need to recommend, what about ipads, are they good,i am someone who laze around on sofa and play with lappy, what do you think? i think the trend for tomorrow is still a laptop rather than a ipad.

the name already give you the hints. If you always put on lap then get laptop, if always holding get ipad, if always put on desk get pc :smile:

martinvince4544

For home use and chillin the iPad is way better than a laptop. But there are still a lot of things I like having my laptop for. While photo editing on an iPad is amazing managing my photo collection of raw files and uploading to clould storage and my backup drives using an iPad was nearly impossible.
____________________________________________________________________________________________-
See: https://priceinpakistan.info/product-category/tablets/apple-tablets/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy with my samsung note tablet. I can do my work slouching on a sofa. You cannot do that with laptops. It has MS words, excel and powerpoint.