• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee responds to ST report on his lavishing lifestyle in sentosa cove

Sterling

Alfrescian
Loyal
2hn17o8.jpg

gaylish..............

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
rogue pastor of CHC still drawing in big bucks from his goons flocks ?

"Dr Paul Choo Warns People Against Kong Hee’s Ministry: “This is NOT Christianity. This is NOT the gospel. This is a SCAM.”

Dr Paul Choo, (the founder of Goducate), gave a lecture titled “The Prosperity Gospel Message”. This lecture examined the pyramid scheme structure of CHC. Below the video are quotes from his lecture.

The second largest Ponzi Scam in singapore after CPF ?!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....ahaha...his arse is now on fire and he tries to douse the flame by denying all and everything written about him...if the article is not correct, why not sue?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCC will give a good fight to CHC for the no. 2 position.

Isnt that pastor prince was stated to worth USD50 mil by Forbes mag?

"Pastor Prince" is in reality a bayi singh and started out as a computer repairman. Guess he suddenly got the "call" and used his charisma to rake in millions from the morons who flocked like sheep to hear his "stairway to heaven" pitch.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Pastor Prince" is in reality a bayi singh and started out as a computer repairman. Guess he suddenly got the "call" and used his charisma to rake in millions from the morons who flocked like sheep to hear his "stairway to heaven" pitch.

That's a classic rags to riches story right there

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rogue pastor of CHC still drawing in big bucks from his goons flocks ?

"Dr Paul Choo Warns People Against Kong Hee’s Ministry: “This is NOT Christianity. This is NOT the gospel. This is a SCAM.”

Dr Paul Choo, (the founder of Goducate), gave a lecture titled “The Prosperity Gospel Message”. This lecture examined the pyramid scheme structure of CHC. Below the video are quotes from his lecture.

The second largest Ponzi Scam in singapore after CPF ?!

Last time i checked they still have a substantial membership base. I must say CHC is really resilient. After a smear campaign from the national media they still make it out pretty good.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time i checked they still have a substantial membership base. I must say CHC is really resilient. After a smear campaign from the national media they still make it out pretty good.

At its peak they had 33k followers.
Now still can command about 6-7k followers.....these are the diehard hardcore ones.
No joke Con Hee is a successful conman any way you look at it.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
At its peak they had 33k followers.
Now still can command about 6-7k followers.....these are the diehard hardcore ones.
No joke Con Hee is a successful conman any way you look at it.

10-15% are church staffs and families, most who have invested too much
60% are students who hasn't seen the world and this group has a high churn rate
the rest are off below average intelligence that keeps going back for more

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a classic rags to riches story right there

Somewhere along the way, while languishing away at his dead-end job of a computer repairman, it suddenly dawned on the mother farking bayi that he could prey on the soft spot of stupid sinkies - their kiasu nature of wanting to book themselves in the heaven of their minds.... and well, the rest is history

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
What did his response say about

1) His house furniture is lavish to ordinary folks but to him its sup sup water.

The fact that he does own a 10 million sentosa pethouse is already 'lavish' and 'extravagant'. what is there to deny. In any case, his retort letter bear little defense.

His new Changi home will not be so lavish

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee
6 mins ·

I refer to the newspaper article “City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee puts Sentosa Cove home for sale for $10m” by Joyce Lim published in The Straits Times on 2 July 2015.
I was surprised by the contents of the article. Significant portions of the said article are misleading and exaggerated.
At the outset, I note that the “investor” quoted in the article is unnamed and anonymous.
The property that my family and I have been temporarily living in is co-owned with another family. We have been living at this property with the co-owner’s kind permission after we had to sell our properties in order to pay the legal expenses for the ongoing trial.
The article quotes the “investor” using superlative terms to describe my property, implying that its furnishings are grandiose and luxurious. I am unaware of the intentions and motives of the “investor”, but my family and I would respectfully disagree with the particular nuances in which the article and the “investor” mischievously seek to portray. I am puzzled why the furniture in the apartment is described as allegedly “lavish or opulent”, when it is not.
There is no denying that my family and I are blessed and privileged to be staying at the property. However, my family and I are under no illusion that this is only our temporary home, until the property is sold. The article has given the impression that this property was only just put up for sale. On the contrary, the co-owner and I have been trying to sell this property for some time.
I am particularly surprised by the reference in the article that the “investor” has “the impression that the owner sure knows how to enjoy the high life”. I do not intend to dignify this assertion by responding to this, suffice to say that those who know and are around me, my family and friends, know perfectly well what we have gone through over the past 5 years, and what we continue to go through today.
Lastly, I am shocked by the alleged offer made by the agent to take the “investor” out on the owner’s “yacht”. I do not, and have never owned a yacht. As far as I am aware, the co-owner, who does not live in Singapore, also does not own a yacht.

U think if this concerns any MIW, shitty times will dare print??

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah .. .disappointed by Kong Hee. He and his wife live the life of luxury. I am sure he is well supported by his faithful church members to be able to live this kind of high life.

But if he were to look at his church members, many of them are not as well to do as him. As a church leader, he should have led a humble life ( not meaning a poor life here ) by setting a good example of a faithful steward. As much as the members give to the church, he should do likewise to give back what he earns to missions or charitable causes instead of spending excessive money on luxury and material possessions.