• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Board Prevents Cancer-Striken Man From Squandering His Money!

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose by your logic, if HDB flat prices fell by 50%, you should be screaming with joy!

we don't need to worry as long as those morons [oops ! the 60%] still thinks
that hdb is an asset.
we can ignore the few that see through the game.
a few don't won't threaten our survival.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the CPF board like waiting for the man to die before releasing the money to him?

And which idiot who is rich enough to have155k lump sum lieing around be idiotic enough to leave it in cpf earning a measly 2.5% interest?when in a properly diversified risk balanced US portfolio u could be earning 8 to 9% a year and doubling ur money every 9 to 10 years.

I swear if my networth ever reaches 155k before 35,im quitting my sg citizenship,liquidate everything and putting it in the s&p 500 and go wandering the world playing poker and admire my million dollar portfolio 20 years later while sinkies are begging cpf to release money for their cancer treatment.

Last edited:

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
He told them that he was suffering from cancer in its final stage. He had sold his flat to get some cash to buy Chinese herbs for his illness. But after selling the flat, all the proceeds were locked up in his CPF account and he couldn’t touch a single cent. As a result, he refused to move out of his flat.

not true.
let me reiterate what Leongsam often mentioned :
u are free to withdraw your cfp when u reached 55.

then use a small portion of the money to start a business
like Leong Sam did.
voila , you would be financially secure for the rest of your life.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a little confused by the report. The information given are :

1. He sold his flat for 310k
2. He is 59 years old i.e. He turned 55 in 2011
3. He doesn't get a cent from the sale

For those turning 55 in 2011, the minimum sum should be 131k. The medisave must follow current rate which is 48k. Therefore, a total of 179 will be locked up in cpf. What happens to the difference of 310 - 179 = 132k? I think it must be outstanding loan that he needs to pay back.

I guess his net proceed is not enough to meet the minimum sum and medisave. Probably he bought the flat from the resale market with loan. Another silly guy who got conned by "asset enhancement".

Whatever it is, this fucking Sinkie Chink still gets to have some measly amount returned to him after deducting the Min Sum, pay back loan and the accrued interest to Con People Fund Board.

But being a selfish, arrogant bastard of a Sinkie Chink, he feels the GRAND FATHER LKY law should not apply to him and he should have the entire amount due, returned to him.

You just watch and see the good show, in the coming years when more and more Sinkie bastards become OLD and they NEED MONEY.

Things will escalate to a level so UGLY ,that will be retribution time on the white scums.

But who says the white scums will be here to 'entertain' the Sinkie idiots!LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true.
let me reiterate what Leongsam often mentioned :
u are free to withdraw your cfp when u reached 55.

then use a small portion of the money to start a business
like Leong Sam did.
voila , you would be financially secure for the rest of your life.

And how many Sinkie have money to withdraw after 55, after applying the Min Sum onto them?

70%? 60%?50%? 40%? 30%?20%?

If the data put out was 'gospel truth', only 45% fulfill the Min Sum rule and all these might not be entirely in cold hard cash! LoLoLoL

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how many Sinkie have money to withdraw after 55, after applying the Min Sum onto them?

70%? 60%?50%? 40%? 30%?20%?

If the data put out was 'gospel truth', only 45% fulfill the Min Sum rule and all these might not be entirely in cold hard cash! LoLoLoL

hello sir , i am unable to answer.
i merely repeated what LeongSam said.
and he said it so often that i took it to be true.

Leongsam , u care to answer soIsee question :

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam , u care to answer soIsee question :

All those who have managed their finances well should be able to draw a large lump sum upon turning 55.

I have no idea what the percentage is overall but all the people I know have been able to withdraw at least $200,000.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its nice to know that you can only feel rich looking at your CPF statement and also its safely kept for you till you kick the bucket.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those who have managed their finances well should be able to draw a large lump sum upon turning 55.

I have no idea what the percentage is overall but all the people I know have been able to withdraw at least $200,000.

Yeah to answer, your answer to the FIRST question..

ALL THOSE PPL I KNOW ALSO DO NOT NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE PAP GANGSTER WANTS TO RETAIN AS PROTECTION FEE AS MIN SUM COS..

ALL THE PPL I KNOW, DO NOT NEED THE CPF AT ALL! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what losers' club? many sbf bros are multi-millionaires. especially that joker who does 500 squats every morning.

There's a multi billionaire too.....
The one and only número uno

Uncle got nothing to lose should just grab a miw or two and jump building together

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the tiok cancer ah pek is view a victim?

the most pitiful victim is the lady who brought over the flat yet cannot move in after so many years. she lagi more innocent.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay guy chasing a chinese from his home. That will be big news in KL.
Scrimp and save all their lives and this is the result. maybe its PAP way of exterminating the non productive and the burdensome.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what losers' club? many sbf bros are multi-millionaires. especially that joker who does 500 squats every morning.

Who is that?

Squat just with bodyweight no weights?

He should try squatting with a barbell and weights on his back. It's actually pretty easy to squat your own bodyweight of barbell with weights and do 10 reps one shot say maybe 3 sets or 5 or maybe even 50 sets but i doubt he squats with any weights on him at all.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

the most pitiful victim is the lady who brought over the flat yet cannot move in after so many years. she lagi more innocent.

can say she damm sway to meet a stubborn guy.
is like you pay me $5k to buy my rolex.
next moment your rolex kena robbed..and u ask me return back the $5k becuase you never own the rolex
damm x

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a good bunch of these sinkie uncles and aunties are financially illiterate. if they join sbf and get financial tips from the retirement thread, they would be better off. the information is out there, but losers don't seek and take action. they just kpkb.

That's the problem with your type ...you expect everyone to be like you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is that?

Squat just with bodyweight no weights?

He should try squatting with a barbell and weights on his back. It's actually pretty easy to squat your own bodyweight of barbell with weights and do 10 reps one shot say maybe 3 sets or 5 or maybe even 50 sets but i doubt he squats with any weights on him at all.

he has a pond full of piranhas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the problem with your type ...you expect everyone to be like you.

instead of surfing sammyboy.com for useful financial tips and information, these sinkie uncles and perverts would rather surf sammyboyforum.com for lustful info. that's the problem with sinkies.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

this proof that hdb is REALLY OWNed by the occupier , contrary to what many said.
since ah pek owned the unit he has the right to stay put.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Asset appreciation is merely in dollar sense. Most Singaporeans still stay in their HDB flat, and be it $200,000 or $450,000 for a HDB flat, it is still still a substantial outlay. I do wonder how can they monetise it if they stay there.

In the past couple years, we have seen runaway HDB prices, $500-$700k for a DBSS, is it acceptable? The main beneficiaries of this prices are those who can afford a private property. And the losers are the newlyweds and young families buying their first home. You have a son right? Are you prepared to subsidise his first house? Because it is increasingly becoming the norm like Japan.

The main beneficiary is SLA

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very evil minimum sum scheme.Many caught in this booby trap.Many faced daily financial problems between 55 and 65.Got money in CPF but cannot use,u die is your business.U think the PAP care,u die is your business.Many don't care till their money got detained,then they cursed the PAP but too late,cannot take out until 65.