• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee said Sorry to Roy Ngerng!!! Cheers!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM's sorry is the mother of all hypocrisy.

TTSH fired Roy ...did they act on their own?

Henceforth Roy is a leper ...unemployable by anyone who doesn't want to cross the government.

The evil LHL.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear that does not mean sorry. So simple you dunno.

Your daughter is pretty odd-looking means your daughter is pretty?

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Job Roy!!! You got PM Lee to say I am Sorry!!!:biggrin:

Mr Ngerng even brought up his current jobless state: "Do you know I'm currently unemployed?"

Mr Lee replied: "I'm sorry to hear that."

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...w-lack-contrition-lawyer#sthash.X447tPtT.dpuf

If it's LKY at the witness stand instead of his son LKY would say - "U deserved to b jobless. I will be surprised anyone wana employ you!!! U should be jobless for life cause if you ve got no worth!!! A Liar!! No one in his right sense will employ a LIAR!!! Sue me if you think what I say is defamatory!!! If not just shut up and close the case. My time is precious!

jw5

Loyal
He also said he was sorry to Aljunied GRC residents BEFORE polling day. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's LKY at the witness stand instead of his son LKY would say - "U deserved to b jobless. I will be surprised anyone wana employ you!!! U should be jobless for life cause if you ve got no worth!!! A Liar!! No one in his right sense will employ a LIAR!!! Sue me if you think what I say is defamatory!!! If not just shut up and close the case. My time is precious!

If it is old Lee... Roy will be arrested under section 55... Nobody go to court...:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All PAP IBs are morons...You and that Yingge, and John Tan, and wunderfool, and Manager, and... doggies big and small.

All opposition IBs and cock suckers are morons! They are that dumb that they do not realize that if it was not for PAP, they would be earning a fraction of what they are earning today, and Singapore today may have long ago been swallowed by Malaysia or Indonesia on their terms.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tan, Singapore was under British governor before PAP. When angmoh have the monopoly opium trades in Singapore and Borneo making 2000% profits from opium how can Singapore swallowed by Mal and Indonesia.

Singapore will always be angmoh opium trading places and they were drug lords.

All opposition IBs and cock suckers are morons! They are that dumb that they do not realize that if it was not for PAP, they would be earning a fraction of what they are earning today, and Singapore today may have long ago been swallowed by Malaysia or Indonesia on their terms.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Tan, Singapore was under British governor before PAP. When angmoh have the monopoly opium trades in Singapore and Borneo making 2000% profits from opium how can Singapore swallowed by Mal and Indonesia.

Singapore will always be angmoh opium trading places and they were drug lords.

You need to move on from your opium fetish. You talk like you are some veteran from the 19th century Opium Wars. Are you mentally unsound?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are getting too emotional that you need to go in to IMH to get your head fix.

Hilarious comments do not support PAP but ridicule your master instead.

You need to move on from your opium fetish. You talk like you are some veteran from the 19th century Opium Wars. Are you mentally unsound?