• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moneylenders' SMSes

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
got hit 3x by 3 different loansharks over 2 months
made 3 police report and problem still exists with latest harassment last evening......... what fucking SPF do we have? Jiak Leow Bee

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
made 3 police report and problem still exists with latest harassment last evening......... what fucking SPF do we have? Jiak Leow Bee
The poodles are useless and won't bother with your case.....
Also those numbers are 'satellite numbers' and untraceable.
Best way is to take the number out of commission.....
Post in sister sex site offering free sex, gay sex or jobs sites offering high pay part time jobs, freebies......let their numbers get bombarded and they will be too busy to harass you with SMS.
If not the easy way out is just to block the numbers

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Post in sister sex site offering free sex, gay sex or jobs sites offering high pay part time jobs, freebies......let their numbers get bombarded and they will be too busy to harass you with SMS.

post the number on gay site better lor.

dunno website then use the old traditional method, write behind male toilet door.:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Situation exposes the matas are several steps behind criminal entities. Always the case.

more likely mata kenna maximum restrain by unspeakable higher authority. when mata really want to catch, no need 24hrs can get liao. especially it organized crime and not those ad hoc offenders.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loansharks also have informers. there was once i was in a comfort taxi, the uncle keep on telling me about the story of how he introduce his friend to a loanshark and became his guarantor. i was looking poor and tired, i supposed, he was actually insinuating that if i want to borrow money, he can help me by introducing the loanshark he mentioned to me. another time, a karang guni man came to my block, i was without a shirt and looking tired, smoking along the corridor, i left my door opened. a while later, i noticed there was a slip of loanshark advertisement left on my door after i was in and out of my flat again.

if you want to test water, just go to coffeeshop and sit, pretend to look poor and in need of money. you will be approached for sure.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more likely mata kenna maximum restrain by unspeakable higher authority. when mata really want to catch, no need 24hrs can get liao. especially it organized crime and not those ad hoc offenders.

Yes poodles aren't utterly useless....they got entire state machinery behind them to solve any case....if they want.
Just say magic word CSJ and even swat team can standby immediately.
It's a matter of want or dun want.....or maybe like you said got higher authority with special instructions for max restrain

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone has been giving away or selling your contact information.

Be very careful when you fill up survey forms, lucky draw forms etc. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I used to have lots of that too. After I registered with DNC registry. The SMSs stopped eventually.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen to DNC registry? :rolleyes:

I oso made PR but was require to goto DNS website to register the details.......boy one offence by another entity & you get to do the donkey work while they get paid salaries.... what has our cuntry become??

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to have lots of that too. After I registered with DNC registry. The SMSs stopped eventually.

I registered with DNC day one but looks like it is a game of who is ahead... SPF is plainly behind and sgian suffer!!!!!111

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I registered with DNC day one but looks like it is a game of who is ahead... SPF is plainly behind and sgian suffer!!!!!111

DNC is for legit business.....ah long is not legit.
And even for legit business some pesky housing agents are using overseas numbers to Whasapp ads

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Actually unregistered sim card aka tai Kong kar can be traced and tracked unless they are not using smart phone. That's the reason why ah long use $50 Nokia phone :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually unregistered sim card aka tai Kong kar can be traced and tracked unless they are not using smart phone. That's the reason why ah long use $50 Nokia phone :wink:

Keep changing SIM card and switching phones off and dislodge battery will make it harder to track.
Also mingle with crowd in high rise buildings safer as location ping not able to identify which level of a building you are at.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you require or desire proper and speedy attention, please find a way to include the lee family or pap into your predicament. Instant result guaranteed. See how fast they fix Famous Amos ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keep changing SIM card and switching phones off and dislodge battery will make it harder to track.
Also mingle with crowd in high rise buildings safer as location ping not able to identify which level of a building you are at.

For Smart phone user, even if u switch off your device still can be tracked if the police want to ( they can't tracked the exact location thou) . The best is use cheap Nokia phone.